Happy birthday Ransom!

Happy Birthday Dearest Ransom! Alas 'nother year gone by and 'nother page of great memories written... I wish ye the best this coming Birthday that the sun warms ye bones and the winds blow fairly on the course ye set off fer!

crowsnestlanterncopy-1.jpg

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

A hearty happy Bday to ye, Ransom. :) Stay dry, say warm... and plunder well. May ye be blessed with more treasured trinkets.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

So how is this day any different than any other day?

Aye, it's yer birthday! The day they broke the mold, an threatened the mold maker (as if he'd be that silly, or brave, t' make another!).

Well I'm sure ye hav a bad case o' happy feet, t'day; an why shouldn't ye, it's another chance t' rework that story about this bein' the anniversary of yer 29th birthday.

I fer one am glad yer still dancin' around the sun.

Happy Birthday Ransom!

WD

JT

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, you guys. Going out to lunch to day with the women from my writing group, then a quiet evening at home, I think. Sunday is when I get taken out for a champagne brunch.

The real celebrating will come when Jill and I get together while crewing on the Aldebaran, come June during Nor Cal. Like she said in her BD thread...rum, sailing, and cannons. How much better can it get? :D

(Oh, and JT. About that mold breaking...I think the true story is, the molder saw what he'd done, fainted in shock, and fell on the mold, smashing it to bits. But thanks for the nice wishes.....DR)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Rumba, Sjoroveren, and Jamie...

Thanks so much for the BD wishes. You guys are great. And Rumba, you have no idea how many people I have shocked with that little parrot! I have named it Potty Mouth. LOL :rolleyes:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes. And Stynky...thanks for the nic-name. I've never had one before!

My birthday lasted all weekend, and I spent most of it eating LOL Chinese, pizza, champagne brunch, then Italian yesterday, when my best friend and I had a girls day out hitting the craft stores, then lunch at Olive Garden.

I think I need to fast for the next three days. :blink:

Once again, thank you, everyone, for making my birthday extra special. You guys rock! :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Aww heck...I missed yer Birthday.. :D but I bet it was great! :D Happy Birthday Ransom and many many more years of plunder to come!

* hugz *

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Thanks, Cat. :P

RAKEHELL-1.jpg