Congrats to Susan Boyle of Britains Got Talent!

Christine

This has been making the news all over, it's so awesome! Susan Boyle is a contestant on the show Britains Got Talent, it's the British version of America's Got Talent. Everyone already judged Susan before she started to sing on looks alone. Then she sang and surprised everyone with her beautiful voice. I love it so much, it's amazing, you go girl!

Here's the you tube clip of Susan singing "I dreamed a dream" from the musical Les Miserables. It's such a great and fun to sing, I myself have sung it in music class. Enjoy the video! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Edited by Christine
christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Damnation she showed them and glad I am she did! My hat is off to her...well done.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

This TRUELY makes me happy.

I saw it the day after it happened.

It only took her a few notes to set those twits that were smirking at her back to the front again. Never, ever judge a book by its cover.

May her success only increase!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

And why should she change her appearence? She's who she is...let her talent show them all.

One of the biggest things I despise about Simon Cowell and his “star” mentality is that when someone shows up for an audition, he ALWAYS judges their appearance.

“Right, lovely voice, but you could loose a few pounds, Let's start with 50, shall we?” Or “Have you ever looked in a mirror lately? I suggest you do something…and quickly.” That’s just cold! Hollywood is to blame for the superficial appearance of looks/fashion/and the social norm.

What really got to me was the obvious smirks, eye-rolling and the condescending tone (from ALL THREE Judges upon that English panel) that really frosted me.

Then there was the critical moment, when the three of them sat back in amazement, sitting there with their mouths wide open, slack jawed and dumbfounded at the talent from this 47 year old women from Scotland.

As so many of you have said it here; she showed her true self and damn them all for judging her in the first place! Brava!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"