Tent for sale

This is custom 17th century soldiers tent from panther primitives.

It is 7'x7'x7' and comes with an 8' ridge pole and 7' supports as

well as 4 stakes. If you have seen them this is the type of tent

with the ridge pole poking out of the front.

Very good condition, no tears/rips and still sturdy having only been

set-up about 10 times in 6 years.

Asking $200.00

Reposted with permission from this Forum

This tent is a great deal, I'd buy it myself if I hadn't just acquired a new (to me) tent on a trade deal. In case you are worried about shipping, the owner is in the Baltimore area of Maryland.

Michael_banner.jpg

I am intrested in this and I am local. I am not registered at that forum. Could you drop him my email please!

1stmate@baltimoreknife.com

Thank you for posting.

I posted your contact and you interest on that forum... He will probably post or email you about it (if it hasn't gone yet) .

Michael_banner.jpg

Mr.Bagley i have looked at the site(and the problems from the other buyers) and i would indeed be interested in acquiring his tent. if you could please pass on my contact information of Imagineer276@aol.com it would be greatly appreciated. Fair winds...

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

I too was looking at the larger tent and drueling. My older brother Emory has one just like the tent on the left but I am sick of barrowing it.

BTW this one was claimed by Pirates Magazine. Now your all in trouble! See you at a camp soon!

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Curse my slow hands! if id espyed it sooner id have a heck of a deal on a tent......... i do wonder if anyone else is selling one?

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Curse my slow hands! if id espyed it sooner id have a heck of a deal on a tent......... i do wonder if anyone else is selling one?

Never fret Mr. Tignor... While I haven't spied another one for sale recently, I do see similar deals pop up on the various forums I am on every few months or so... Since there was interest, I will try and remember to make a point of posting such finds here when I stumble across them.

Cheers

Michael_banner.jpg