Cartouche Boxes, old subject

sutlerjon

• 1 month later...

to co-inside with jims bump i must say they are ffffiiinnee cartouche boxes! I recieved mine a few weeks ago and could not be happier(pulls my wwhhhoollee kit together) Thanks again!

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

Thank you for the compliment Mr. Tignor.

Your enthusiasm is contagious .........

Thank the Lord it's not the flu!

Lookin' forward to hearing from you soon .... I'm makin' a bigger bag for the snapsack you like so much!!! >hint, hint<

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

lol a good sales man as always, though my priorities have changed a bit lol my next orders will likely be a few camping items...like a chest...or a cchhaaiir...llaammpps...etc.(lol ill pm you soon when i get the money/ decide what i want )

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........