I need to ask Forgiveness!

sutlerjon

Hello All,

Crack open these casks and Imbibe freely! "Tis the finest pot stilled rum I could bring to the Pub!

For Syren a big ole bucket o' cherries fer her Plunderin' Pleasure .... (I hope she can take the ..... wait fer it ...... "Ribbin' " , after all it's fer her pleasure!

I need to apologize and do several "Mea Culpas" I've been runnin' round the Pub now for several months and I never properly introduced my Capitalstic, Profiteering self.

I've been called Evil by more n' a few of you by now, but I'm not Evil, I just act that way. (Sometimes to get attention)

I'm Jim from Old Sutler John, I neglected to do this because I met many of you at PiP in December and felt a certain level of familiarity. So I just barged on in an' had a big time! Thanks for not callin' me a danged ole interloper and makin' me feel at home anyway.

To those I met "down Island" who made me feel at home ... Thanks and a tip o' the ole tricorn. To everyone else, drinks on me (no not body shots), and please accept my apology for the glarin' Faux Pas!

Thanks and I'm sorry,

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

Not a problem, we shall flog ye at Blackbeard's...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hello All,

Crack open these casks and Imbibe freely! "Tis the finest pot stilled rum I could bring to the Pub!

For Syren a big ole bucket o' cherries fer her Plunderin' Pleasure .... (I hope she can take the ..... wait fer it ...... "Ribbin' " , after all it's fer her pleasure!

I need to apologize and do several "Mea Culpas" I've been runnin' round the Pub now for several months and I never properly introduced my Capitalstic, Profiteering self.

I've been called Evil by more n' a few of you by now, but I'm not Evil, I just act that way. (Sometimes to get attention)

I'm Jim from Old Sutler John, I neglected to do this because I met many of you at PiP in December and felt a certain level of familiarity. So I just barged on in an' had a big time! Thanks for not callin' me a danged ole interloper and makin' me feel at home anyway.

To those I met "down Island" who made me feel at home ... Thanks and a tip o' the ole tricorn. To everyone else, drinks on me (no not body shots), and please accept my apology for the glarin' Faux Pas!

Thanks and I'm sorry,

I say the people of friend quality don't need a proper introduction. You'll feel familiar with them from the start.

No seriously, where's my rum? :o hehe I guess I should say welcome to the pub anyway.

Edited by Hawk the QM

*Laughs* I think that is the first time ever my cherries have been singled out in an introductory post without me mentioning them. So you have my forgiveness and my attention..now about those cherries.....Welcome aboard!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Welcome to the Pub Jim -

Sorry I missed you in St Cloud a few weeks ago. Things got kind of hectic and I didn't make it to the reenactment to see the rest of my group. I'll get back to you soon on those items I was looking to pick up....

Iron Jon

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Hello All,

Crack open these casks and Imbibe freely!

Yer fergiven and fer what, I nay care, but fergiven ye be. Ye have a special manner in askin fer fergiveness that brings a tear to ol' Greydog's eye.

Fair winds, and may ye ask fer fergiveness on a regular basis!

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

In Vino Veritas, aye!

Thanks fer accepting my apologies everyone!

I kinda like a good floggin', an' I've spent a lifetime (well since, puberty anyway) huntin' cherries ....... enjoy 'em Syren.... I assume a drink called plunder me cherry is "Virgin" so we'll stick with sugary water and cherry juice!

Check with me at Blackbeards an' I'll try to share some Rum Punch with Ya'll, discreetly in the tent, >wink - wink<!

Thanks all

Self Promoter Jim

So... this be th' Official, Formal intro, eh?

All be forgiven, Jon. None t' worry. Though I would worry about th' floggin' at Blackbeards. Tis not Blackbeard himself ye should worry 'bouts... but Sterling!

I'll have some mild red wine thank ye. (eventhough I shouldn't have it)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

So... this be th' Official, Formal intro, eh?

All be forgiven, Jon. None t' worry. Though I would worry about th' floggin' at Blackbeards. Tis not Blackbeard himself ye should worry 'bouts... but Sterling!

I'll have some mild red wine thank ye. (eventhough I shouldn't have it)

~Lady B

aye this be official acknowledgment of the "Evil" among ye!

Self Promoter Jim

Actually it is a shot of rum with cherries so nay tis not too much of a virgin... ;)

Don't tell me I've "miss-taken" about your personality all this time ..... ;)

I may be shocked! ;);)

Im not sure if that be a good thing...Or a bad thing! *laughs*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Well I waited till everyone else had their say, now I'll have mine:

HEY DANG IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK YER DOIN' ANYWAY? TRYING TO SNEAK IN AFTER MONTHS O' POSTIN' AND NOW YE WANT FORGIVENESS ? HA! IT'S GONNA COST YE, HAND OVER THE DUBLOONS AN' YE WON'T GET HURT.

Just kidding, it's about friggin' time you got here. B)

Well I waited till everyone else had their say, now I'll have mine:

HEY DANG IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK YER DOIN' ANYWAY? TRYING TO SNEAK IN AFTER MONTHS O' POSTIN' AND NOW YE WANT FORGIVENESS ? HA! IT'S GONNA COST YE, HAND OVER THE DUBLOONS AN' YE WON'T GET HURT.

Just kidding, it's about friggin' time you got here. :D

thank ya, but ye could've been a bit more MODERATE .... er ....... in your rebuk ..... i mean response.

Hand over me doubloons? HA the ex got all those!

All I have left are these bottles o' rum, so have drink on me!

Self Promoter Jim