Captain Jim reporting back for (more) active duty

Captain Jim

AND I will be at Fells Point pirate event ... :lol:

Ye better be or there will be a butt kicking of another sort...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I was wondering where you had gone off to, ya old fart!!!!! :o Sounds like you got the same diagnostic team as me wife, Susi. You didn't get shipped to ORMC here in Orlando during one of your fever induced hallucination? ;) Susi says you probably are going to need to see a GI doctor to have all those boots removed after the many ass kickings you appear to have coming your way. ;)

Welcome back and glad your still with us and getting better.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Wow..What an Odyssey ye been on...

Glad ye back and getting stronger...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I thank ye, all.

No Animal, I think I was still in the same hospital. Just some odd colors, slow motion in real time, couldn't understand a single word anyone said and every time I moved my eyes and had to refocus I kept thinking, "Well, this is a new room..." over and over and over. I asked my nurse the next day why they had kept moving me all night while I was trying to sleep. She told me I hadn't slept at all and that I was in the same room all night. Rough first night. I got Tylenol after that.

Mary, so much to do at PiP. I'll be hanging around the Ordinary at night next year, especially if we can get the musicians to go there instead of the fort. The acoustics there are absolutely horrible.

Now about those boots...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Dang Jim..... Mission is going ter be really upset when he finds out he didn't get to use any of his implements of medicine/torture on ye.....

Glad yer still wif us.......

Forgive me, William, for jumping to such a conclusion. I know that you will always have my best interest at heart.

No, no. As I pirate I have to admit that there is still a 3% change that I'd go through your pockets and look for loose change.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Patrick, I am sooo sorry to disappoint Mission (not!). He'd have had that mercury syringe out in a heartbeat.

Thanks all again for your concern. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy (decidedly un-pyrate-like feelings, I'm sure.)

William, I knew it! But only 3%? Time for you to start taking your pyrate pills again...3% seems a little low to me.

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...