Death of an Angel Pitcher...

Iron Bess

During the Summer, this Pirate lives, eats and breathes Baseball.

This morning, the starting pitcher for last nights game for the Anaheim Angels, was killed in an accident with a hit and run driver.

Hours earlier, he had pitched 6 scoreless innings in his first start for the Angels. He was considered one of the top prospects in the major leagues

Yeah, they caught the guy but...

2 other people were also killed.

Nick Adenhart was only 22 years old and had a limitless future ahead of him.

I am so bummed. <_<

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Wow. What can one say. We will never completely understand why life works the way it does.

For such a young man with great potential to have his life cut short..not to mention the other two people who were in the accident as well... <_<

'Tis very sad indeed. My prayers to their family and friends.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Jut heard that the fellow not only ran a red light, but was drunk, driving on a suspended license AND had a history of DUI.

Makes my head shake. <_<

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Yeah, heard about that. CR is mourning his loss. He played for the CR Kernels before moving to the major league. Tragic.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!