Still hung over?

Hawk the QM

Is anyone from the pub still friggin hung over from the week/end? That was an insane gathering and I hope yall had at least half as much fun as I did. Who would have thought that it is still possible to be hung over 3 days later. lol.

Yaaaaaar btw I missed you mates at the pub. =)

EDIT:

Oh and also btw, please excuse my crabbiness of late. Turns out I just need some stiff drinks and a vacation. Cheers :blink:

Edited by Thequartermaster

Welcome Back QM!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome Back QM!

Yaaaar thanx buddy. :blink:

edit:

Oh hey.. cheers to Bilge, the fight'nest, drunk'nest, hungoverest pirate of us all. Yet there he was, morning to morning in the middle of everything. Good show man.

Thanks fer the kind words, Q. But "fight'nest"? Did I get into a drunken brawl I forgot about? If so it must have been Friday night. That would explain the bruises, I suppose. Still, thought I'd have remembered. Did I win?

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Thanks fer the kind words, Q. But "fight'nest"? Did I get into a drunken brawl I forgot about? If so it must have been Friday night. That would explain the bruises, I suppose. Still, thought I'd have remembered. Did I win?

You fought the greatest scourge of the seas, the flu. You actually did win, you won the hearts of all the lasses at the bar. Then you pulled out your pistols and scarred them off. After that I thought you were beating up a puppy but turns out it was just a huge stinking New Orleans rat with a hand grenade. yaaar