Grilling Tip from the south...

Grilling tip

As every Southerner knows, come spring it will be time to get ready for that all-important cooking technique of the south --- outdoor grilling! I have just found out there are many stores (not just in the South) where you can get a FREE Bar-B-Q grill! In these tough times free useful items are very welcome. You can get a free BBQ grill from any of the following stores:

A&P

Albertsons

Costco

Dan's

Food Lion

Fry's

HEB

Home Depot

Big Lots

Brookshire's

Lowes

Publix

Safeway

Sam's Club

Tesco

Target

United Supermarket

Vons

Trader Joe's

Wal-Mart

Winn-Dixie

securedownload.jpg

I especially like the higher rack -- which can be used for keeping things warm! Just make sure to get a metal one... the plastic ones don't do so well.

Ya'll enjoy now!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Well heck fire, I have 3 of them and they works real goodly. That upper rack works great fer kepping things warm. I tried one of them plastic ones once, made the road kill taste funny. When them thangs ketches fire tho, they last a long time but they do stink ter high heaven.

Aminal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

• 2 weeks later...