Any Pirate Events in Chicago Area?

I only be 14, but I be mighty fond of pirate events, and look toward being in one, but out in Chicago its more of the rope's end. No pirates be found walkin the streets of Chicago.. or not yet.

If ye mates find yerself a pirate event or wanted to start the knot on one, please contact me if yer in need of a 14 year old female pirate lass.

And a toast te ye mates! :P

(yer all that and a bottle o' rum if yer hearts in the rite place)

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

Well lass...

There be a few if us that be hidin in this 'ere area...I be down in willowbrook....but keep yer eyes and ears tuned to this station cause there be a few and even some visitors a commin in in a few weeks

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

I'm jus' west of darkRose, in Aurora... I'm always keeping my eyes open an' ears ta th' ground fer any happenings in our land-locked state...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Same here. I'll be a waitin'. Hopin' I can join ya all fer a few drinks :huh: & some pirating. :huh:

Just keep me informed.

BTW, I'm 4 hours away.. just over here in lil' ol' Iowa.. across the mighty Miss.

Huzzah!

Anastazia

~Master & Commander of the Resurrection

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!