T'was Red-Handed Jill's Birthday!

Jacky Tar

Wot's this? Did Red-Handed Jill escape the humiliating... er I mean the humble natal day celebration that befits any pirate o' her stature!

Aye, she's short, but a crack shot; so, keep yer birthday barbs short, an then run fer the nearest exit!

Happy Belated Birthday, Red-Handed Jill.

:( Ah, no, JT. It's not Red-Handed Jill's birthday. Her BD and mine are on the same day...April 24. This mistake happens every year. Musta been some other Red Handed Jill.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hey, yeah! How did we miss that one?! I remember seeing Red Handed Jill (who is a different poster), but not Red-Handed Jill!

Hope Jack did right by you, Jill! (Even if we didn't.)

Jack and Jill. Ha ha. I still get a kick out of that...

Edit: Oops! I saw April 24th on her profile and tranmogrified into March 24th.

Happy early Birthday, then! Hope Jack DOES right by you. Maybe now you'll have the longest-running HB thread ever. (Except for Skull Wench, whose thread I plan to bring up every three months.)

It's still Jack and Jill. Hee hee hee...

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Heh - thanks everybody! Yeah, there is another Red Handed Jill but she was only here briefly years ago. Her birthday is about a week or so before mine if memory serves.

And Jack does have some things planned - we're actually going to a black powder rendezvous so I get to make things go bang and boom for my birthday! Woo hoo!!

And yes - we get the "Jack and Jill - really??" all the time...

RHJMap.jpg

Good Lord... where does th' time go? :)

Happy Bday to ye, Jill. :::hoists glass high::: To one of th' best pirate lasses on th' Pub!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!