Another Wedding Announcement

MorganDrake

Well it seems like the Crewe of The Sacred Heart is in rare form these days.

I would also like to announce that my loving Johnny proposed to me and we too, shall be getting married.

Not this year at PiP though. Sorry. I think my family would have me hanged if I went where most of them would not/ could not follow. :)

My mother specifically said, my grandmother was NOT allowed to walk the plank. lol

I think it would be great though.

So as of now, we are looking at next year in the fall. :):):):):)

Just wanted to pass on the love. Can't wait to see some of you at The Blackbeard Festival (that's right, we are going) and the rest.. there is always PiP!

Love, hugs, and rum

Morgan Drake

(Nicole)

and mission ...thanks for the mug's ...I wouldn't have been able to place her. lol

Yeah, that's why I stuck that in there. (Morgan, you should post here more often so's everyone who hasn't had the privilege of meeting you in person can share in your winning, sunny personality!)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I'll try and do that more often :)

I read just about everything on here, just not a lot of posting :)

and mission ...thanks for the mug's ...I wouldn't have been able to place her. lol

Yeah, that's why I stuck that in there. (Morgan, you should post here more often so's everyone who hasn't had the privilege of meeting you in person can share in your winning, sunny personality!)

I read just about everything on here...

And yet somehow you're still sane? Why can't I be?

Are you guys honeymooning at PiP? :lol:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

congratulations......many blessings upon your union.

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Congratulations and best wishes!

If you need a wedding photographer check out http://www.scotthatlestad.com :huh:

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

CONGRATS!!! -Thats's awesome!!!

---

regarding a PIP wedding--- Hey--- nothing says that next year you can't renew your vows at PIP - Chris and i were Re-married on the Wolf at our very first PIP!!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

And that's true. I didn't think about renewing vows at PiP.. lol

Can't wait to see you guys in Hampton :)

Oh and Mission, I have never claimed to be sane... nor do any of the pics prove that it either. LOL

---

regarding a PIP wedding--- Hey--- nothing says that next year you can't renew your vows at PIP - Chris and i were Re-married on the Wolf at our very first PIP!!

Oh and Mission, I have never claimed to be sane... nor do any of the pics prove that it either. LOL

Morgan_Pulling_a_Face_2_Callahans.JPG

You know...you might have something there...

Mission_banner5.JPG

And that's true. I didn't think about renewing vows at PiP.. lol

Can't wait to see you guys in Hampton :)

---

I think Fayma and Tony were on board that trip...It was really kind of funny.

Chris planned it with Finbar. It was a total surprise. But... seeing as there were patrons on board, I thought it was an act and was fighting it. I kept trying to turn it into a shotgun wedding, because I wanted to be funny.. pretending I was a respectable girl who didn't want to marry a dirty pirate. Finbar leaned into me and whispered..."ummm this is for real"....I turned a million shades of red!!!

Ya know ya have to at least worn a girl before ya drag her off and marry her.... i mean heck I would have shined my sword. LOL

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Alas I am from Ohio and not CA.

But thanks anyway :)

I'm hoping I can talk a certain "Papa" into it, but we'll see :)

If you need a wedding photographer check out http://www.scotthatlestad.com :blink:

I should be relocated to PA by the end of this year. So it's not that far ;0)

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

Alas I am from Ohio and not CA.

But thanks anyway :)

I'm hoping I can talk a certain "Papa" into it, but we'll see :)

If you need a wedding photographer... :rolleyes:

I should be relocated to PA by the end of this year. So it's not that far ;0)

Wow, business must be really slow! You'd have to charge extra just for mileage! :rolleyes:

Mission_banner5.JPG

Indeed.