Do we still have a weblink to the forums?

Silent

So I was editing my myspace like I do and realized there isn't really a home page on the forums like we use to have. We use to have HTML links that we could put on website so people could click on them. Do we still have those anywhere? I would love to use one for my blog site and pass the word around!

I believe Stynky got rid of the intro page when he upgraded the forum software. I'm sure he would like folks to spread the word, though. The more the merrier. Why not just link to the forum main page? Everything you need is there. (The old intro page was lame as hell IMO.)

If you'd really like to see an intro page, I suggest you pm Stynky and explain what you're looking for and why. I know he's trying looking to increase the traffic here.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG