Pirate Parlay in Baltimore MD

Vellanya

Arrrgggg. I wanted to take a minute to let you all know about a fantastic pirate event going on in Fallston, MD. This event shall take place on March 28, 2009 at Swingtime Ballroom. We are raising funds for Jenny's Light (www.jennyslight.org) and organization that is attempting to help provide support and education for women and their families that are dealing with post partum illnesses.

We are going to be having a live show, great food, and awesome items in our silent auction.

What: Pirate Parlay

When: Sat, March 28, 2009.

Why: To raise money for www.jennyslight.org.

Where: Swingtime Ballroom

2315 Bel Air Rd Suite A-3

Fallston, MD 21047

410-877-2633

Tickets are $28 per single, $50 per couple. Tickets can be purchased online now at www.swingtime.biz. Please note that tickets won't be available at the door, and will not be sold after March 22.

This is a garbed event. Please come on out and join us for a great night of fun.

AHOY Matt.

The best way to help out is to buy a ticket. there will be live entertaiment with be House Of Cadarn also Pirates For Sail, the Celtic Gypsies,Nina Amaya, Bellydance Delight. Also Ruta Moragh.

Im sure someone from their camp will pss on more details soon. I do know it is a BYOB event.

Crimson

Edited by crimson corsair

"No matter where you go. There you are."

That is in my backyard. If you would like any help promoting this event then drop us a line at Sarah@piratesmagazine.com and we will get on the horn.

A good thing you are doing and fun too!

Thanks for any help, you should make sure to come out as well. :)

We have an awesome line up of performers and Kenny mentioned.

Amartia (Local Bellydancer)

House of Cadarn

Pirates for Sail

Ruta Moragh

Nina Amaya and Bellydance Delight

Awamil

Celtic Gypsies

Lorelai and her band of pirates will be dancing.

We will also have some of the ballroom dancers showcasing their piratical talents as well.

There will be a silent auction (I shall be posting details of the items that will be available soon). Please spread the word. :) The food is looking to be outstanding, the music and entertainment out of this world. There will also be mini ballroom and bellydance lessons for those that wish to learn. We are hoping some people will bring their drums so that we can do a drum circle. :) I know that Redjack will be more than willing to lead some rounds of sea shanties. :)

Come on out, spread the word. :) The more the merrier. :)

That is in my backyard. If you would like any help promoting this event then drop us a line at Sarah@piratesmagazine.com and we will get on the horn.

House of Cadarn

Pirates for Sail

Ruta Moragh

Awamil

Celtic Gypsies

We will also have some of the ballroom dancers showcasing their piratical talents as well.

There will be a silent auction (I shall be posting details of the items that will be available soon). Please spread the word. :) The food is looking to be outstanding, the music and entertainment out of this world. There will also be mini ballroom and bellydance lessons for those that wish to learn. We are hoping some people will bring their drums so that we can do a drum circle. :) I know that Redjack will be more than willing to lead some rounds of sea shanties. :)

Thats kinda funny,"Kenny mentioned" I don't think I have ever seen my real name used here before...

"No matter where you go. There you are."

I just may show up. I have an event at my sword shop the weekend before so I am sure I could use a night of mehem with my lady. I will spread the word around on myspace and other forums/blogs.

Sword shop? You know, I could also use more donations for the silent auction. All donations are tax deductible. :) Hint hint hint, big smile. If you are up for donating my email is storm_kin@yahoo.com and we can discuss more details. :)

House of Cadarn

Pirates for Sail

Ruta Moragh

Awamil

Celtic Gypsies

Thats kinda funny,"Kenny mentioned" I don't think I have ever seen my real name used here before...

Since I know you in real life it's hard for me to remember to use the Pirate name. :) I can change it if you would like.

We have some awesome items up for auction. The prize being a custom light cutlass, with stingray skin wrapped handle from www.lewisshaw.com.

The event is being catered by Blue Crab Catering www.bluecrabcatering.com and the menu is

Coconut Shrimp

Carribean Salsa & Chips

Cuban Pork

Jerk Chicken

Spicy Carribean Shrimp w/rice

Tropical Fruit Platter

Key Lime Bars