The way to my heart....

Come to think of it, it *would* be like the attack of Panama...except I think our opponets would have better morale than the Spanish did...

how are ye at climbing barbed wire fences (might be concertina wire, which is much worse) while dodging bullets fired by *very* unsympathetic expert shots?

Hey.... sound like fun.... Anyone up fer a little Pyratical raid ?... :D

Damn, thats sharp!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think 'bout it.... som old sails ter throw over th' concertina wire.... then we rush th' place..... th' guards would be in sucha state A' shock, they wouldn't be able ter aim properly...... I can see th' headlines now...... PYRATES TAKE FORT KNOX..... An all we want is one tiny bar A gold an' lotsa rum, an' we'll give it back....

*Grins* That is clever Patrick..I did see captain Bo had posted something similar for M.A.D.dogge in the PiP 09 thread....But must we give it back..maybe keep half of it...lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

hat is clever Patrick..I did see captain Bo had posted something similar for M.A.D.dogge in the PiP 09 thread

That's how th' Army taught us to get over concertina wire.... why let alla that training go to waste?

But must we give it back..maybe keep half of it...

Nah, if we do that we become common ordinary thieves....But by only taking one tiny gold brick so you can make an armband, we become the late night talk show darlings, and get paid more for our appearances than we could carry away..... :blink:

Tonight on Jay Leno, those plucky Pyrates who sacked Fort Knox.......

Helpless with shock...or more likely hysteria. As for the rum, I understand Radcliffe just out from Fort Knox has a lot of bars these days. Kinda grown up since we were there

And if the raid should fail, the PX used to have fake gold bars...painted plaster bars

Think 'bout it.... som old sails ter throw over th' concertina wire.... then we rush th' place..... th' guards would be in sucha state A' shock, they wouldn't be able ter aim properly...... I can see th' headlines now...... PYRATES TAKE FORT KNOX..... An all we want is one tiny bar A gold an' lotsa rum, an' we'll give it back....

Damn, thats sharp!

And if the raid should fail, the PX used to have fake gold bars...painted plaster bars

That would be easier, but not as much fun as raiding Fort Knox..... but I don't think Syren could make an armband outta a gold painted plaster gold bar.... And we'd miss our chance to be the darlings of the late night TV circuit.....

It'd be their tamest, most civilized and cultured show ever...
Pyrates with pistols, blunderbusses and cutlass on Jerry Springer ?..... :blink:

Agreed. Can you imagine...lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Depends on who we be arguin' wit...... (see Callinishe's Hang the Lawyers thread....)

Now that would be fun...... Pyrates vs. Lawyers..... "Is the pen really stronger than the sword"...... :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Going by the title of this post (and not reading any of the text of a post in TWtaPR forum - which is against my religions):

2013B.JPG

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

OK... a bunnie skeleton..... Mission has some sorta thing 'bout bones..... :blink: (and makin' sure their trousers ain't fallin' down..... but ya gotta go ter PiP to find out wot that means......)

Syren... I got thinking 'bout the arm band this afternoon.... the Tridon....( eergh wot ever them Greek Gods was called) would only have to be about 3 to 4 inched tall..... (not counting the arm band).....

and you ain't going to be dropping it...

I don't have the book here right now... but reposse (pound the metal one way,,, flip it over th' other and pound th' other side... then flip it again and clean everything up.... something like that) for the arm band....

for the eeergh... Greek God.... make it otta plumbers putty ( yellow and blue stuff... mix it together and it turns green) you gotta make an armature (wires twisted together in kinda the shape you want) then mash/mold the putty over that.(work with small bits at a time... the putty goes hard kinda quick..) ... .....Hey... it's what model makers for lead (back when they were lead now pewter) miniature molders used....

It holds great detail.... it's kinda strong (don't drop it) and it won't melt.....

Or plan B.... make the whole thing outta wax, and find a jeweler that does custom work....

• 3 months later...