I'm almost a miracle!

Rumba Rue

The pain that I experianced prior to surgery is completely gone! I can walk normal and I have only a tiny bit of pain from the surgery...oh and the still numb foot.

Went for my post-op check-up and even the doctor was amazed! So there will be no need for physical therapy or any kind of waist brace. The Doc said it's rare that a person would recover from such a surgery so quickly! He said everyone he'd worked on took months of rehabilitation and had lots of pain.

I swear! I have no pain! Just a wee bit here and there!

The fusion should heal in about six months and by eight months I should be completely complete!

I tell you, I myself was ready for a long recovery and lots of pain and holy barrels of rum, I'm cured! Ok maybe not entirely...we won't talk about the boo-boo's I've made.

This is a lot for me to take in and it still hasn't really hit me yet just how this happened. But I'll take the miracle the Great Goddess has given me.

Shari/Rumba

No, no jumping for me, only walking. I'm not allowed to do anything more than walking (and at this stage that's all I can do), no heavy lifting, no jacuzzi's or hot tub baths for a month - showers with warm not hot water are ok.

The bandage is off and what's left is 'glue' that was used to close me up...no stitches....the glue will flake off on it's own as I heal.

I tell you I'm just absolutely stunned by the power of prayer by all of you and the true magic that has really happened!

Since I came home from the hospital, for the first few nights after going to sleep I would see this red rose opening up constantly, then last night I clearly saw a Dove in flight! I am so filled with happiness it's truly a life changing event for me.

Eye am so glad it all went right..The Tension in the air around you before

was thick in knowing that you stood the chance of not ever walking again...

Thank God this was not the case!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Rumbas back! whoohoo. ;);) Glad you are feeling right as rain! Worried about ya. Now with you and Syren all fixed up well have a grand time of Spring and Summer ;);) Take care now and take it slow there lass!

Hugs!!!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

WOO HOO!

Tis great t' hear, Rumba. Shall continue t' say some prayers for ye. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

glad to hear that Rumba!! I've been thinking about ya, wishing ya the best.. glad to hear that it not only went well but very very good!! a year ago I had my hysterectomy, and that was not a walk in the park. So glad to hear your news!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg