Out of Port for a time....

Iron Bess

Nope, I am just off to Florida for a bit.

Going to dock at Disney World fer a spell (Yes, yes a busman's holiday so to speak but there is work involved too so...)

I should be back around March 5th so mind yer manners while I'm gone! :blink:

And take care of yourselves! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

take care, my friend.. enjoy your holiday. Gods know you deserve it!

rum and hugs, Merryd

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Us... mind our manners? :o Awww, come on, now, Bess! Ye know better. ;)

Do enjoy yo'rself. Ummm... hopefully th' chill hasn't bothered ye any whilst there.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Be safe, Iron Bess....take care!

Thank ye Mistress... but I can back this very day. :lol:

And how I missed you all!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well, what did you do for the Mouse while in the land of sunny FLA? Or can I ask this sort of question knowing too well that the Mouse likes to keep things under his...his...Ears?! :lol:

I hope that it wasn't too exhausting and you did have a little down time between responsibilities.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

:P

::voices from th' back room::

"all right men, th' Moderators be down by one, we can takes them now so get ready..."

:lol:

"oops, scratch that, it appears th' message came too late! Th' Moderators be back up t' full force now!!"

"Fall Back! Fall Back!"

"we will have t' wait til another day!!"

Edited by MadL

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

'Twas a bit of both really.

By Saturday the weather had gone COLD and the wind chill was something like 37 by 5pm. It was COLD!

I have a gizmo that sends my blood pressure and stuff to my Dr. over the Phone so I was under her eye all the time.

Hate the effects of flying though. My ears have STILL not popped and I hear everything like I am in a fish bowl. :lol:

Did a ton of work and had some fun on the East Coast version of Pirates and Haunted Mansion. SOoooo differn't are they! They had recalled all the frozen bananas (The BAST***!!) so I was treatless while I was there. :P

But.... I missed you all and I am happy to be back in CA as my dog is to have me back! Seems like everyone is well here (good to see!)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:P

::voices from th' back room::

"all right men, th' Moderators be down by one, we can takes them now so get ready..."

:lol:

"oops, scratch that, it appears th' message came too late! Th' Moderators be back up t' full force now!!"

"Fall Back! Fall Back!"

"we will have t' wait til another day!!"

ROTDLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thud)

Misssed you to love. :P

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Missed ye as well, Bess. :)

Glad ye are back but glad ye had a grand time. Bummer it was cold though. No fun having fun and working when it's cold.

Different rides, huh? How so?

Hopefully th' ears 'll pop or at least not feel like yo'r in a fish bowl. :angry:

Stay well though.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

ears not popping?? I suggest you drink a shot of Jamesons every hour til they do.. it won't help but then you won't care either!

glad to have ya back, Bess... the place wouold be a black(er) hole without ya..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg