The economy hits home

Sjöröveren

Things are never black and white, are they? Always gray, never truly defined, etc.

Hopefully somethin' 'll come up, Sea Rover. I know, not really what one wishes to hear. I'm told that too many times, too.

MadL, what do ye mean EDD?

Some of what ye've mention be offered around. I usually hear about it too late unfortunately. I've no resources left any more and no more unemployment.

Here's to hopes that are getting rid of people aren't laying them off just to get more money and be greedy bastards!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

more electricians got hit friday.... made it through, so far... there were even people that got laid off that i was sure my company would want to keep over me....

of course, that doesn't mean my time is not coming... i guess we are down to the luck of the draw... no rhyme or reason to whom they select, other than someone has to go...

got lots of projects at home if i get laid off.... after 20 years, not being off long enough to collect unemployment, can't complain about too much if i get hit :)

Let's hope you don't get laid off, Silas. ;)

Ye know... worse comes to worse... we could just sign up and all be shipmates on the Royaliste.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!