Arrr You Ready?

Fayma Callahan

As always, a yeoman's job for you and the BiBs. We are very excited about the 10th anniversary event and our crewe looks forward to seeing you all beachside for the most memorable PiP and FTPF ever!!!!

Everyone with a sensitive nose post camp upwind of the Pyrate of the Coast. We live the true pirate's life while we're there. If a bath is needed, the sea water beckons for a midnight dip.

-- Hurricane

Bath??? Midnight???? Ocean????? Hot de 'ell is dat?????

Animal

Also known as "feeding the sharks."

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

All this talk of bathing and such foppery, you all must be friends of Dutch ....

With all the alcohol we'll be plenty disinfected.

Nobody'll notice the smell ......

Bathin'? At an event? Splish, Splash? ...... none for me thanks ..... I'M DRIVIN'.

A bath won't make it any easier to remember the combination to the lock on the gate.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

As always, a yeoman's job for you and the BiBs. We are very excited about the 10th anniversary event and our crewe looks forward to seeing you all beachside for the most memorable PiP and FTPF ever!!!!

Everyone with a sensitive nose post camp upwind of the Pyrate of the Coast. We live the true pirate's life while we're there. If a bath is needed, the sea water beckons for a midnight dip.

-- Hurricane

Bath??? Midnight???? Ocean????? Hot de 'ell is dat?????

Animal

Also known as "feeding the sharks."

Ahhh the toothy ones. That's one reason not to go midnight skinny dipping, the other is, do you know what fish do in water besides swim and eat???? Water :blink: bad word!!!

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Just attend the Walk the Plank portion of the event and you'll get a bath and do your laundry at the same time.

WOT ? I tried that, (attending the Walk the Plank) ........., it still didn't work.......... :blink:

But look at the bright side ..... this year I'll smell smokier as well........

After setting up at Big Bear with my new "A" frame and looking at all the gear i hauled up that hill I think it best for me to camp in a hotel room...I have not made any reservations for a room yet.. Nontheless Eye don't think eye will have to worry about getting a shower. Any info on Hotels near the fort would be appreciated.

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I've showered using the beach showers both years that I've attended. Very cold. Very public. Very late at night.

tried the ...very very early morning....shower.....quiet.....noone around.....except for the sunrise morning yoga class...that meets at the shower..... :blink:

those folk saw more than the sunrise.....the got a peek at a full moon too!?!?!

:blink:

still think i should send a card or sumpthin for that one..... :blink:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg