Felicitations

beryana

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. My name is Sarah and after two ReenactorFests of hanging out with the Crewe of the Archangel I decided that I should probably join their ranks (plus, you can never have enough historical clothing in your closet!). I have been involved in living history for about the past 14 years and am currently involved in WWII after getting bored with Civil War.

I look forward to joining the Crewe at events - as well as meeting others.

Sarah

P.S. Probably should add that I live in Central Wisconsin

Edited by beryana

Ahoy Lass and welcome aboard!

We be needin some beauty to add to this lot and ye seem to fit that bill. Just sit yerself down and feel at home. Speakin of which do be lookin after the Lot here, ye should be providin a round of drinks? Aye, tis the custom fer the new person to be doin that. Not to worry, I gladly be holdin yer purse whilest you fetch a round.

Nice to have ye,

Fair winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Not to worry, I gladly be holdin yer purse whilest you fetch a round.

I would be more than happy to buy a round, however it would probably be best (for me) to hang onto my own purse. But I do appreciate the offer.

Sarah

Welcome Lady.... what are ye drinking? I shall buy ye yer first... **coughs into hand** but don't get used to such things...I am a cheap bastard...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ooo... ahoy, Sarah. Glad t' have ye floatin' 'bout th' not-so-tropical Midwest with some of us. ;)

Pity I missed meetin' ye. Perhaps sometime I'll get th' opportunity to meet ye.

Tis a good crew ye be with. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome Lady.... what are ye drinking? I shall buy ye yer first... **coughs into hand** but don't get used to such things...I am a cheap bastard...

Why, thank you, Capt'n. As long as its not port - because friends don't let friends drink port (RF4) lol

Hmmm maybe they should... after all look at the mess I was at RF5 drinking Maddogge's Green Fairy... damnation, the crewe had to pick me up off the pavement and poor Mistress Diamond had to carry me into the jeopardy game and make it look like I was doing just fine... quite the woman that one!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

::comes rush'n through th' door in haste::

Move! Move! Get outta me way!! :wub:

I hear tell there be a saucy lass hand'n out Felicitations!!

Well 'ello 'ello fine lass.....I gots money :huh:

(felicitations...be that standing up, 'er lay'n down?? :huh: )

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

for all have silver tongues..

Hey... I don't havva silver tongue..... brass maybe... It be from bein' born from good 'onnist stock it be..... just a good 'onist sailor I be..... none a' that lootin' an pillagin' an' Pyracy an' such.... not fer me....

Now missy.. ye gots ter keep yer squinties peeled fer some a' th' likes 'round here.... ('specialy that Sterlin' fellow.... if ye cathces me drift...)

an' bein' gus' the gentleman I be... why I ken 'elp ye.....

Wood I lye ter ye?..........

Hey Patrick! Look at ye number, yer'ns be 921, mine be 920 - GO SIT DOWN 'N WAIT YER TURN! :wub:

(places hand upon flintlock...)

Hey Patrick! Look at ye number, yer'ns be 921, mine be 920

But I do have th' loaded blunderbuss an' the two pistole... an' the sharp (sexy) cutlass...th' boardin' axe, an the assorted knives......

an' while yer were lookin' at alla that weponery........

I stole # 2's ticket........ :wub:

Dang... I be sooo dang sneeky........Kinda wot makes me so sexy.... (an' covers fer losin' half O' me teeth.....)

But chicks dig scars..... so I gots that covered......

Trust me, go with Patrick. The McGyver of pyrates. He is not only sexy, but can make anything out of anything. Besides that, he is a really nice guy—I mean, fierce pyrate—yeah, fierce...LOL :wub:

Welcome to the Pub. I'll have a glass of French bubbly, if you please.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Besides that, he is a really nice guy—I mean, fierce pyrate—yeah, fierce.

That sounds like somethin' from Stardust.....

Jus' so's ye knows ... I ain't no woopsie....... (an' if Jill posts that picture.... well .....Hey... it wer fer a good cause......)

Well I ain't no Captain nether......

But I'll show ye me sexy scars any tyme...... :wub:

I haven't seen Jill's picture, but...I've heard about it! :wub:

I'll share me French bubbly with you anytime, Patrick...but I think you prefer rum?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I haven't seen Jill's picture, but...I've heard about it!

Hey... that waz fer a good cause....... so that don't count..... besides.... som ov th' other Pyrates was dressed prittyier.......

I'll share me French bubbly with you anytime, Patrick...but I think you prefer rum?

Rum, vodka, gin, whiskey, wine..... as long as it ain't water... ye knows wot fish do int that........ :wub:

Wot needs to be said????

IMG_2175.jpg

Welcome

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Oh dear! LOL Maybe Pirates might be a bit too much for me to handle. . . .

Nah, shouldn't be too much different than the bunch I hung around with in college :rolleyes: I look forward to spending more time here as well as getting my kit together and meeting more at events.

Toga Party At Beryana's Camp!! :rolleyes:

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

:ph34r:

...oh wait, that should have been 'Tortuga party'

TORTUGA! TORTUGA! TORTUGA!!

:ph34r:

Now be nice lads, the lady is in my crewe... and just remember I get fifty percent up front!

Crewe of the Archangel

:rolleyes: Capt'n Sterling in a toga?!!?

now that be enough t' send shivers up me timber!

Well Madl the lady did say no togas... and frankly, I totally agree with her, although I have been known to be caught in a bed sheet a time or two

Crewe of the Archangel