Ghost Tour of the French Quarter

Hawk the QM

QM - I took a tour last year of the French Quarter that started out at Mme Laveau's Voodoo shop. I'd say it's one of the better tours I've taken. I'll refrain from noting any details/spoilerage, but will say I was left pleasantly surprised with the tour.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

One must attend these things in search of ghost stories and not history. I would also recommend about two hurricanes (The drink not storm experience) under your belt as well. The one we attended was in the French Quarter and fulfilled that expectation. This isn’t Disneyland, so don’t expect to see any ghosts on the tour, that is unless you’ve had three or more hurricanes in which case ghosts might not be the only thing you’ll be seeing.

If priority one is PARTY, then do not go on the tour. If you have a down night then go at that time.

However, if you have time, do visit the Voodoo museum in the French Quarter during the day. Very cheap and very informative, if one is into Voodoo history.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!