Pyrate Artist Trading Card Exchange

Ransom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep a look out for them, Chrispy.

BTW, just a reminder that all cards must be in the mail by Saturday.

Also, I haven't heard from most of you, so it would be nice if everyone chimed in to let me know how things are going.

I've got the extra goodies all lined up, ready to include in your return packets...just fun stuff. :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I finished mine, but I have a question. They're water colors, and I haven't done those in a long time. Is there some fixative or clear-coat that I should put on them? Gesso or something? Also, Ransom, PM me with the address to send it to.

Edited by Sjöröveren

I finished mine, but I have a question. They're water colors, and I haven't done those in a long time. Is there some fixative or clear-coat that I should put on them? Gesso or something? Also, Ransom, PM me with the address to send it to.

When they are dry, you can spray them with Krylon fixative. It is sold in most art/craft stores. It comes in a matt or glossy finish. You might also want to put slips of wax paper in between each card, to keep them from sticking or smearing.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Actually, I'd forgotten about the hairspray. Thanks for the reminder, Patrick. :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

:lol: You threw away all that great envelope art!!!!!! Cad! LOL

Okay, I'll PM you my address. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You threw away all that great envelope art!!!!!! Cad! LOL

Well... I was cutting out (well tearing, but I could trim them later...) the larger parts..... I was going to use them for a secret project.... but my roof leaks, they got wet, and had to go to the dump.....

I figured it would be easier to say I threw them out than to explain that a cool project hadda get scraped.... :P

Okay, then I forgive you! ;)

BTW, I know most of you have mailed your cards, especially Cannibal Chrispy and Rusty Nell, whom I think mailed theirs about a week ago. So far I have received no cards in the mail. Did you send them priority, or at a slower rate? I sure don't want to lose anyone's artwork!!!!! ;)

Let me know approximate dates that you mailed them out. Thanks!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Okay, then I forgive you! <_<

BTW, I know most of you have mailed your cards, especially Cannibal Chrispy and Rusty Nell, whom I think mailed theirs about a week ago. So far I have received no cards in the mail. Did you send them priority, or at a slower rate? I sure don't want to lose anyone's artwork!!!!! :lol:

Let me know approximate dates that you mailed them out. Thanks!

Mine were sent out 2/28 from a post office, via regular mail. You should see them by Wed. or Thursday of this week, I would guess. I scanned them too, so if they do go missing, I can come up with substitutes.

Edited by Sjöröveren

Mine went out on Friday regular mail...... but yer within spittin' distance, (well if its a big lugie an' I gets th' trajectory right..... <_< )

Hey... I can't help it..... It's kinda fun leavin' that sorta image stuck in Ransom's 'ead fer th' rest a' th' day........ :lol: