Swap-Meet

I just got my newsletter from the Civil War group and there is an annual swap-meet at Jefferson Barracks, in Missouri every year. This year it is Feb 21st, 9am-3pm in the U.S. Grant Shelter. Botth space is $15, and gen. admission is $3, unless you attend dressed out, then you get in free. It is for F&I war to WWII military and civilian goods. For more info contact Michael or Barb Roderman; lilreb1@hughes.net

If the roads are good, I'll be goping just to hang out, maybe trade some stuff. Anyone in the area that has cabin fever as bad as me, meet me there and we'll blow-off some steam!

Moderators, if this belongs on the calendar for FEB., I couldn't figure out how to put it there. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Bo

Dang... that sounds cool..... too bad it's too far away.

Pyrates ain't as bad as the SCAdains 'bout this..... but it's amazing how much gear and stuff can be used from one period to the other.....

Heck... reference books and such is something else grossly overlooked.... For example, the Book(s) of Buckskinning were written for 1840ish Mountain Men reenactors.... but some of the information is old enough for us to use (or with minor modification)...

Anyway... sound like a lot of fun..... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...