OMG! OMG! H.A.L.O.!!!

MadL

The Military channel be do'n a FANTASTIC show on H.A.L.O.s!!!!

They be following a class o' cadets from beginning t' graduation - them b@ stards be SO LUCKY; The Best of The Best of The Best!!!

....they air'n it AGAIN!!!

....hmm, wonder if this should have gone in th' Air Pirates forum :blink:

gotta few minutes o' me own air time posted on th' PhotoBucket site:

Mad L's "WILD WEEK END" video

(got another 6 hour+ o' uncut video too....wish I coulda been a H.A.L.O.)

Edited by MadL

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Ahhh, B. D. Cooper, I always want'd t' get out t' Illinois for th' World Freefall Convention where a civilian can actually jump for a 747 jet! They issue every first timer a "DB Cooper Number"!!

In th' older days (I say 'older' for 1990s as 'olden' pre-dates me; one old timer I learned much from made he's first jump in 1963, I was just 2year old then!) skydivers once prided themselves on their 'numbers', th' lower th' number indicated just how long ye had been at any particular 'style' or maneuver. These days th' kiddies in th' sport try t' hide from numbers. Already they have talked th' USPA into abandoning many of the mile markers we once used to tell if a new comer was able to join us or not....it has lead to some rather dangerous situations as well. We once knew that if a newbie showed up without he's Double Eagle or even his Star Crest then he could obviously NOT join us in an 8-way RW jump or a 10-way Speed Star.....the young'uns say that spending th' $10 and $15 fee t' qualify their jump for the award was "too expensive"....now they just lie in their log books and say "see, I got it logged, my drunken friends all signed me book around th' camp fire just last night!" then they go up and flounder like fish outt'a water and hurt someone.....

:blink:

Aye, and even coaching has become big business these days, they charge large amounts of money for "camps" rather then let coaches do freelance one-on-ones and gradually bring a newbie up t' speed with skill and confidence - just grab their money and herd them through like cattle, hope some survive t' tell about it..... :P

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

That is really awesome!! I would love to learn how to skydive. Looks like a blast!! I liked the video as well, sound effects were a very great touch. I chuckled the whole time. Please post more, those were great!!!

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.