Hello Everyone

Zatara.Delavega

Hi, some of you may have met me in Key West this year while at the Schooner Warf's Bucksome Wenches contest.. . I think we all had a great time. My Captain and I look forward to coming back yet again this year...

But I want him to come in style and have everything he needs.

Where can I find a good captain's coat/frock coat within a $500.00 budget?

I don't want flashy, tacky gold lame` or any of bright flamboyant colors... Simple black, velvet or fine cotton will do, simple trim, buttons... I've looked at some places online through google searches but I don't think I'm hitting the right words to do a proper search.

So any information as to where I could find such a fine garment for such a fine captain as mine would be most helpful.

You can email me : celestial.star@gmail.com or reply here...

Thank you all for your wonderful hospitatlity and I hope to see you all very soon!

APPLE PIE!!!!!

Z

If you don't need it until next Key West, pm me... I sew for the Archangel Crewe, we were down at Key West... perhaps you saw some of our kit.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

If you don't need it until next Key West, pm me... I sew for the Archangel Crewe, we were down at Key West... perhaps you saw some of our kit.

I really need it by Feb. 28th, it's our first outside event and it's still quite cold here in NC... I have seen your work and it is awesome! I just need it a little sooner to keep him warm for the events that are from now until april/may and october until Key West... In KW this year I had a velvet coat and wasn't quiet warm enough...

I will keep you in mind in case he wants something heavy for our cold season and something light for our warmer weather.

:P

Hope all your pyratical efforts are going well!

Cheers!

Z

I really need it by Feb. 28th, it's our first outside event and it's still quite cold here in NC... I have seen your work and it is awesome! I just need it a little sooner to keep him warm for the events that are from now until april/may and october until Key West... In KW this year I had a velvet coat and wasn't quiet warm enough...

I will keep you in mind in case he wants something heavy for our cold season and something light for our warmer weather.

Hope all your pyratical efforts are going well!

Cheers!

Z

Thank you so very much for the kind compliment, but Feb. 28th is just not going to fit into my schedule... perhaps some other time... I hope you can find someone who may be able to do the work for you by then... I could highly recommend Mickey Souris (michaelsbagley here at the pub). I am not certain of what his schedule is but he maybe able to accommodate you. Pm him when you can.

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Last I talked with Michael his schedule was a bit hectic as well. Still, you can pm him and see. His username is MichaelSBagley.

Say, were you with the Apple Pie group? I am trying to figure out whose tents were whose at PiP for my web page. If you were encamped, were either of these yours? I think they belonged to the folks making Apple Pie and I'm trying to tag them with owner names and pirate groups:

3098155171_3e6c1d3669.jpg

3098990728_86dd1937f1.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Last I talked with Michael his schedule was a bit hectic as well. Still, you can pm him and see. His username is MichaelSBagley.

Say, were you with the Apple Pie group? I am trying to figure out whose tents were whose at PiP for my web page. If you were encamped, were either of these yours? I think they belonged to the folks making Apple Pie and I'm trying to tag them with owner names and pirate groups:

I have messaged Zatara... While my schedule is a bit hectic, there are some things I can defer for a hsort bit and squeeze this in should Zatara and I come to an arrangement....

Michael_banner.jpg

3098155171_3e6c1d3669.jpg

3098990728_86dd1937f1.jpg

The lean-too belongs to Cutter's Crew and the yellow was Short Fuse, Mr. Coats and Cutthroat Kate (Shortfuse and kate worked for Pyrate Soul..) And though I did not camp out this year, that is where the Apple Pie was bestowed upon me... I do hope I am not getting anyone in trouble for honesty...

This year my captain and I have planned to steal/borrow my father's tent that he won't be using and bring down a small crew of our own to help volunteer... Anyone know Capt. Spike's direct line here?

Hope the information helps...

Cheers!

Z

Bllody hell! What am I doin'? Get in here an' I'm all distracted with th' talk o' attire and items.

Welcome to th' Pub, missy. Glad ye found us. I'm sure we can answer all yo'r questions and assist ye with what needs ye have. :P Great lot here.

Usual tradition is t' buy a round o' drinks for all. But, I'll pass tis eve on a drink. I'll take a raincheck though. :P

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

The lean-too belongs to Cutter's Crew and the yellow was Short Fuse, Mr. Coats and Cutthroat Kate (Shortfuse and kate worked for Pyrate Soul..) And though I did not camp out this year, that is where the Apple Pie was bestowed upon me... I do hope I am not getting anyone in trouble for honesty...

This year my captain and I have planned to steal/borrow my father's tent that he won't be using and bring down a small crew of our own to help volunteer... Anyone know Capt. Spike's direct line here?

Hope the information helps...

Cheers!

Z

It does indeed! Thanks!

No one will get in trouble. I'm putting together a web-page based account of my PiP Journal (which Stynky Tudor has stickied in the PiP forum) and I like putting names to the pics.

"Un-k... un-k... there's no name on it!"

"There's no name here, either. See, that's what Bill Carson told me. It was the grave marked "Unknown", right beside Arch Stanton."

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ahoy there Mate, glad to have ye aboard. Christine from White Pavillion may have what ye seek. She is on the web, and makes a variety of clothes and may have one at the ready. She was at PiP down in the corner toward the pub...smart girl! As for contacting Spike, I can get him a message, if you want to PM me with your contact information. Also, check out the Pirates in Paradise section on the Pub here, lots of information specifically about PiP. Let me know if ye be needin' anything else.

'ello, 'ello Zatara, so ye found th' pub with all th' stink'n pirates now have ye?

A frock coat t' keep warm...why I be sure some o' us can can lend a hand if none o' them tailor types can help....

*squeaky voice*

:blink:...uh, might that be a dagger at me groin 'er ye just happy t' see me now???

Mission; I hope ye lads tied a good stern bowline t' them sloops in th' bay there, else at least chalk'd them tiers well so they don't roll all!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!