Hello All!!!

Kian McBrian

Greetings everyone! I come here after talking with quite a few people about pirate history and culture, and was directed here to this website!! I am looking forward to meeting many others here and maybe cause some genreal mayhem :angry: .

Also any info I can get on pirate clothing suggestions would be helpful seeing as I am new to the 'crew'. Also any information regarding the Irish involvement and influence on pirate life would be helpful seeing as I am from Ireland myself.

Again, Thank you all for this wonderful website, and I look forward to meeting you all one day at a reenactment and throwing back a pint or two!!

Slainte!!

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

Greetings everyone! I come here after talking with quite a few people about pirate history and culture, and was directed here to this website!! I am looking forward to meeting many others here and maybe cause some genreal mayhem :P .

Also any info I can get on pirate clothing suggestions would be helpful seeing as I am new to the 'crew'. Also any information regarding the Irish involvement and influence on pirate life would be helpful seeing as I am from Ireland myself.

Again, Thank you all for this wonderful website, and I look forward to meeting you all one day at a reenactment and throwing back a pint or two!! Slainte!!

welcome mate :]

i'll bring the rum!

Welcome to th' Pub, Mr McBrian. Glad t' have ye here with us. Ye won't be disappointed. A fabulous lot here. And I must say, some of us do a bit of barhopping by goin' between the Pub an' th' Tavern. :P

So, enjoy yo'r stay here, enjoy th' establishment, an' hope ye gather lots of info an' I'm sure ye' make many alliances.

An'... as th' tradition goes, th' newcomer buys th' first round. So... I'll have grog with a twist o' a variety of citrus an' cherries.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Greetings neighbor! How nice to see that the tall Irish fellow has stumbled his way to this pub. I would like a grog, extra lime. In a teacup if you please. (te he!)

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Thats right I am from Ireland, moved here to the US when I was young (single digits). I caught the pirate bug from my girlfriend and my best friends wife. Damn Women :D Always getting me into trouble, or do I do it myself. I'm not sure...but I am sure of one thing...I want to learn more and to participate. Already started ordering bits and pieces ( Tricorn, buckle shoes, pipe, and a linen sirt I have from wearing my kilt)...yes...I know a kilt, and yes I have heard most of the jokes already lol. Planning on getting my kit ready for the Long Island Pirate Festival this year so I can go down and cause general mayhem. I am very interested in games of the pirate nature (shut the box, liars dice, etc) so if someone could point me in the right direction it would much appreciated. I would love nothing more tahn kicking back a pint or two whislt playing some fun games!! Thank you all again. Its so nice to be greeted by so many kind, interesting and fun people, and I cant wait to chat it up with you all here and at an event!! Till then.....

Slainte!!

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

Welcome to the pub, perhaps we shall meet during the Long Island event...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Oh Kian I shall not be blamed for spreading any bugs. I keep a clean house...

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle