Cartoon Network This Weekend

Poopdeck Pappy

LOL... I've seen some episodes with my nieces. It's rather corny but absolutely hilarious! They claim they are "Adventurers" and nothing more, notthing less. Their main lot in life is candy. No ship, but they have a whale for a vessel and friend.

It's hilarious.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I like how one character gets drunk on maple syrup. :lol:

He was Diabetic. One of the tragedies of the cartoon world. His agent felt others could learn about such tragedy if this had gotten written into the show. Alas, they failed to point out the drunken state with only maple syrup consumed was a result of his diabetes and this sobering poignant moment was inadvertently turned into hilarity. Unfortunately, it wasn’t so for the actor himself. They had put actual maple syrup in his maple syrup; he lapsed into a coma and died on the set. The rest of the season he was replaced by an actor from Lithuanian that did a spot on impression. Truly sad all around.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I like how one character gets drunk on maple syrup. :blink:

He was Diabetic. One of the tragedies of the cartoon world. His agent felt others could learn about such tragedy if this had gotten written into the show. Alas, they failed to point out the drunken state with only maple syrup consumed was a result of his diabetes and this sobering poignant moment was inadvertently turned into hilarity. Unfortunately, it wasn’t so for the actor himself. They had put actual maple syrup in his maple syrup; he lapsed into a coma and died on the set. The rest of the season he was replaced by an actor from Lithuanian that did a spot on impression. Truly sad all around.

Can you cite your source? Captain K'nuckles is voiced by actor Brian Doyle-Murray (Bill Murray's brother), who is very much alive and well. He also voices The Flying Dutchman in the SpongeBob cartoons.

Edited by Sebastien Auguste Benoit
sebastienaugustebenoit2.jpg

I have to say that Flapjack has become a regular thing on my TV. I wasnt a fan at first but me lady friend cant get enoug of it. I would say at least 3 episodes are watched daily. Crazy!

ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

• 1 month later...
I wasnt a fan at first but me lady friend cant get enoug of it.

ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!

Braggart! :rolleyes:

Wait, you mean of the cartoon? :huh:

Ye have me condolences. :huh:

-Greydog :huh:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!