Voyages of Captain Drake!!

MadL

Finally! The historical Voyages Of Captain Drake come t' th' telly! This Saturday night at 9pm (8pm for ye middle kiddies) on th' SciFi Channel!

SEE, I Told ye I saw a Sea Monster when we set sail aboard th' American Pride last summer - It T'was NAUGHT Th' Rum!!

:P

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Damnit, ye mad man.. ye posted b'fore me. :)

Aye, saw the advertisement while watching Ghost Hunters International. It looks interesting. Loosely based off Drake's voyages, though they stated they were true. Hahaha, sea creatures and sorcoresses don't seem all to real to th' actual adventures of Captain Drake.

We shall see how it goes though.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hahaha, sea creatures and sorcoresses don't seem all to real to th' actual adventures of Captain Drake.

We shall see how it goes though.

~Lady B

Well ye just sail with a haul full o' rum 'n opium, then see how many sea creatures 'n sorceresses ye run int'!!! We had a whole herd o' wing'd pink elephants follow us int' port after an outing with The Pirates Charles we did!! 'n I swears one o' them had on Oakley blade sunglasses too!

<_<

AHHH, Adrian Paul...now he be a FINE cabin bo....ummmm ahem....pirate type....heehee.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

That twas NAUGHT th' true Capt'n Drake!! Th' Capt'n Drake I knew would have taken fruit from th' Tree O' Knowledge in order t' obtain knowledge o' obtain'n fruit from th' Tree O' Life rather then depend'n on dumb luck. Then he would have use'd more o' th' fruit from th' Tree O' Knowledge in order t' obtain more riches 'n live happily ever after surrounded by dancing wenches 'n much rum.

*Phetwoooie!* :D

Ye have t' admit, it was entertaining. Though some of it was second rate, it's still some fun period style romp if ye can swallow yo'r pride and fussiness on period accuracy.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye, I like's th' Princess' escape, me thinks pirate princesses should escape more often!

*run t' strategically place more rope by all th' tower windows*

I saw some of it and I have to say I agree, for the most part, with Pappy. If there's nothing else on, I'd watch it again. But I'd have to be really bored to do so. And it held such promise, too! Ah, well, anything to keep the genre on its legs, I suppose!

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Awh com'on, just because they did naught bother t' render out th' last battle scene (notice all th' shots what had no textures?!!?) But it had th' Captain Drake's daughter's escape scene!!!!

:unsure:

Was there a plot? I was just watching Adrian Paul. :blink: Bad or predictable plot. Its one of those movies that is so horrible that you got to see how it ends. Just think- remember ICE Pirates in the 80's. But it was entertaining on a snowy night.

ERIS

Welcome to my nightmare....

I have embraced my inner magpie. OOH SHINY!!