Forgive me!

LadyBrower

Greetings, Ladies and Gents.

I beg your forgiveness for my rudeness! I have been about the forum for about a week and I have been so remiss to make a proper introduction!

Allow me then, to introduce myself, I am indeed Lady Brower. I must confess that I am new to the pirate life as I have recently fled my former life. I come from a most well to do family, but life lacked a certain... excitement. I have been provided education and the comforts denied to many a young lady, but when I fell in love with a most handsome young sailor I was forced to choose love of the comfort of my former station... As the case in any such drama portrayed in popular culture I of course, chose love and fled from my family back into the arms of my lover. (This case, played out in real life was aided considerably by the addition of Rum) Since then we have traveled poor but deeply in love. We married on July the 4th a year and a half ago, and we have lived the unpredictable life akin to that of pirates for some time since.

I spend a great deal of my time cooking, cleaning, sewing, crocheting, knitting and reading. I am still vigilant in my studies, but my main occupation in life is Lady Wife. With my upbringing as a proper young lady meshed with the unconvential circumstances in which I have found myself, the tenor of the house I keep is unique and lively at the very least. Rum and wine flow freely at our table, accompanied by the off-key tune of song and uncoordinated dance.

That my dears, is the bare bones of my story. It is, of course, all true.

Edited by LadyBrower

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Welcome, m'Lady to our most humble Pub. Aye, though the furnishings may be rude, as are most of the patrons, it is, nevertheless, our 'ome while in port. And I'll have a rhum, iffen ye please, as it is a tradition about 'ere that the new mate buys the 'ouse a round.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

't would be my pleasure to buy a round or two of the finest drink in the house... but please not let my husband hear of my generosity with his coin!

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

Oh he shall be converted... But a lady must have her secrets still, yes?

We have been conversing already, but I shall welcome ye properly here. I am at yer service Lady.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

And what a pleasure and great help you have been thus far Captain! I thank you!

YOUR FORGIVEN!

monk.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Ye, have made a choice to sign the articles and join the sweet trade. Good fer you and welcome aboard! One of the first things ye be doin is needin to be thrownin any rule book or etiquette rules over the side. Anybody that wants to be following them can follow them over the side as well. So, ye not be getting fergiveness from the likes of me, fer thar be nothing to be fergivin. Rude among pirates…er.. nautical salvage experts? Why that be a concept that alludes me simple train of thought.

Well, abandoned yer family to be with yer man on July 4th and done gone pirate have we? Looks like ye abandoned the crown and gone yer own way, why I would be callin that an Independence Day, a right fine date and decision it be; good on ya.

Welcome aboard Lass, with a little work on tossin that thar etiquette book ye be fittin in right nicely. I do believe ye be talking about enjoyin rum, no? Why old Greydog would be very grateful if ye could be fetchin him one right away. Just so yer arms aren’t too full just leave yer purse her and I be a watchin it fer ya.

Fair winds,

Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Forgive my lapse of manners in not welcoming you sooner My Lady, but I do bid ye a warm welcome to the Pub and if ye are indeed buyin a round I would be honored to share a Plunder Me Cherry with ye if ye can convice Ray the barkeep for extra cherries as he has been most stingy with them o' late.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png