Girly-Girl Man Haters Club

RustyNell

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Struggles to not laugh..Pssst...Quartermaster...Were you not aware..*Snickers* That be Ray our bartender and I think he has six kiddies! *laughs*

that has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. Because I use that picture so many times to get laughs. It's just too good so props to Ray for not being bashful.

That's just too good, thanks for the smile Syren.

I am glad I was able to bring a smile to you, indeed that is an old pic around the Pub and I do believe one of the former Plunder Bunnies termed him Ray did they not Christine?

Huggles Christine How have ye been darlin, missing you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I am glad I was able to bring a smile to you, indeed that is an old pic around the Pub and I do believe one of the former Plunder Bunnies termed him Ray did they not Christine?

Huggles Christine How have ye been darlin, missing you!

Aye, that be true! I think it was Merry who named him, lol!

*hugs back* Doing good, glad to be off today, my work be crazy, the stomach flu has hit the building, it's spreading like wild fire over there. I got hit with it last week, but luckily it lasted only about 24 hours. Not a fun 24 hours tho, ugh!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

*Sighs* I have to work today and do not wish to go in..had the flu as well, still have a touch of it.

Ahh yes I remember now..Merry did name him! What a great day that was..*grins*

Tis a good thing Ray showed up..Plunder Me Cherries Ray..for all the lasses!

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

salty retreats here after a small tirade that wasn't meant to be one......

slides into an empty cushion plucks a glass of something off a tray as the cubana boy walks past and asks if any one minds the scent of a good pipe.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Small Tirade? Salty you quit hiding and come have fun that is what this thread is for! And no I do not mind a pipe, so come on and lets have fun..Ray a Plunder Me Cherry for Salty please...

And no I do not mind a pipe,

Oh, good, then I'll light up a wine-dipped cigarello and we can drink port and play poker!

(Reminds me of high-school slumber parties!)

[sigh -- IRL, I gave up smoking about 20 years ago. Still drink port, though! *g*]

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Red Cat pokes her head into the Girly Girl club....no one seems to mind, so she struggles in with many shopping bags with brightly colored tissue peeking out. Following her is a waiter with a large wheeled tray of fruit, cheese, crackers, tiny veggies and a sterno aside many skewers of mini marshmellows layered with chocolate.

"Can I play?...I bought enough for everyone" :P

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Ohh Jenny, nice to have you join us!

OOPS Nell posting as Chrispy again! I forget to check....

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Jenny reaches into a few of the paper bags with brightly colored tissue and pulls out teddy bears for those who never had one..and hands a few other bags out which contain all sorts of fun stuff. "Ok close your eyes and reach in and then say what you got"

Closes her own eyes and reaches into a pink bag .."ooh! the latest eyeliners from Urban decay and a new tropical shimmer chapstick!"

Grabs a cheez puff from the imported waiter and looks around to see what the others got.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...