Pirate Jewelry

D.man

Hello me Hearties

Last year me first mate Lady Victoria got me in the hobby of making beaded and metal jewelry, So being a pirate i decided to make Pirate jewelry. Here are some pics of my work at the moment im making the jack sparrow hair danglers, these pieces are for sale for $5.00 each so if you are interested in getting one of these pieces. just send me a message and ill get back to ya. im also gonna start making pirate necklaces. if anyone has pictures of 1700 jewelry i would be interested in them.

Thankie

D.man

3186448323_8b97af592f.jpg

2421543090_e39e11ec46.jpg

Well as a beader and jewelry designer for many years, nice work. A book I suggest to you read on period jewelry." A History of Jewellery 1100-1870 Joan Evans "

Dover Publications sells them directly. As well as many fine books on Pirates and Maritime, period costuming history. . I may not know much about period costuming, but period jewelry and gemstone history I do know.

I also go to different museums,library, then again I am the jewelry designer I see it i can re-create it.

Good luck

ERIS

Welcome to my nightmare....

I have embraced my inner magpie. OOH SHINY!!

:rolleyes: Thank you ERIS for the nice comments. I will check out that you mentioned

Thanks

D.man

Well as a beader and jewelry designer for many years, nice work. A book I suggest to you read on period jewelry." A History of Jewellery 1100-1870 Joan Evans "

Dover Publications sells them directly. As well as many fine books on Pirates and Maritime, period costuming history. . I may not know much about period costuming, but period jewelry and gemstone history I do know.

I also go to different museums,library, then again I am the jewelry designer I see it i can re-create it.

Good luck

ERIS

Nice work. They look awesome.

I've a few from a lass who makes these as well as they were a gift from a shipmate... but the ones I have were with hair clips and didn't do well under a hat or remain in the hair so well.

I'm curious how the roach clips will hold up.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

hi :ph34r: lady barbossa

Actually they work quite well espaecaily with a bandana on yer head. ive tried some in my hair and they hold pretty good and i have short hair so if you have long hair it should work even better.

D.man :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Good luck

ERIS

Thanks so much for the reference...I've been wanting to find a resource like this! Just found this one on ebay & bought it! Gotta love "Buy It Now"!! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

bump i have a bunch of pirate necklaces now made of bone and wood some have bone skulls on them and some have wooden skulls they are all different. pictures coming soon

• 2 weeks later...