new title

Well it happened, I finally found a handle to tag meself with on the forum. I was talking with my freind and some other folks about "things" over rum and someone got outta line and said things best left unsaid. after we saw them off to their vehicle and away, my buddy says to me; "I never seen anyone turn dangerous as fast as you just did, and I swear your eyes flashed red! Are you bi-polar?" I said; "Nah, bi-polar would be a f***ing improvement!" Then it hit me like a flash and we both busted a gut laughing at the truth of it all! SOOOOO>>>> I hereby request the moderators to crown me with "Bi-polar would be an improvement." :angry: It fits me well it does!

Bo

Just to clarify, I am not a violent drunk, actually I am quite doclie in my rum state. It was a derrogatory comment made regarding our men and women serving in the military that set me off. I have zero tolerance for that sort of thing, and the comment made should have angered anyone who ever served or have family serving. I took care of the matter with extreme predjudice. So much for the new neighbors just moved in up the road, they won't be back that's for sure.

Bo

That's too bad, Bo, bein' at war with the new neighbors. World is generally way too small for such stuff. Havin' said that though I haven't had any of my neighbors talk to me since the last election. What ever happened to plain old civility and the ability to agree to disagree and still live in the same country? 'Tis a bad state of affairs it is.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

LMAO! I know what ye be meanin', Bo... but I still can't help but thinkin' North and South Pole Explorer and traveler in between those poles, mainly th' Tropics. :unsure: An' th' improvement.... would be a big vessel with LOTS of cannons and an empty hold in need of filling. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!