dutch goes to the dark side

Dutchman

well it finally happened. i was watching an episode of Dog The Bounty Hunter and have decided thats what i want to do when I grow up. I want to be a Pirate Hunter Bounty Hunter!!!!!! Why I can run around with an uber cool pepper ball gun with a really bright tactical light and a can of crowd mace just like him!!!! even though Im not a convicted fellon and CAN carry many weapons because my boss says so, unlike Dog. and after I catch the nefarious Pirate Hunters, I can give them a little sermon and cry so they know it will be okey dokey! It will be good for ratings. I wonder if i can get Grace into spandex and ride shotgun with me??? Sterling and his cronies wont have anything on me!!!!!!!!! And immediately after this revelation I remembered a conversation I had with Capn Jim down at PIP about slings on a blunderbuss....................... well here it is. my super cool tactical crime fightin pirate hunter huntin blunderbuss! yes kiddies you too can own one of these!!!! the world is safe now!!!!

0107092047.jpg

Pft.. Dog the bounty Hunter- my aunt gertrude!!!!!. he's lucky noone has capped his goofy tail yet!!!!

Right then you have way too much free time on yer hands, get yer arse back to my house and learn how to make a proper waistcoat!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Excellent Dutchie! And you're right, I'm so surprised no one has capped DTBH before now. From my perspective he's way careless, out of shape and tends to walk right into situations that don't lend themselves to walking out of. Dumb lucky or what? Scripted maybe?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Dutch!!!! That is just so wrong on so many levels ..... you have violated the unstated condition of sale of that blunderbuss .....Put Down the WEAPON! and step away with your hands on your head ....DON'T MAKE ME GRAPE SHOT YOUR *SS WITH THE 12 POUNDER!!!!!

Now go stand with your nose in the corner!!!

:blink:;) ;)

;););)

Edited by callenish gunner