Happy New Year!!!

Animal

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

"May you always have walls for the winds,

a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,

laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,

and all your heart might desire."

My pirate family!!!

I love you all dearly, and pray the best for all of you in the coming year. My biggest wish for 09 is a hope that we can share more laughter in the coming year.

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Bleaaah. Now I have to learn to write '09 on my checks. Thank God e-commerce has replaced many check writing duties.

PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Good ol' Bierce and his Devil's Dictionary. Makes me look the right optimist, he does. Too bad he's dead; he could have been on the transition team.

Happy New Year! Wish we would have had champagne at work ...I would at least be drowsy. Seems that the sparkling cider was too much sugar and 3 hours later I am still bouncing off the walls! lol

I was drinking sparkling cider last night and it is sticky sweeeeeeet! Gah, is it sweet! I couldn't get past my second glass. My non-dieting companions kept trying to get me to switch to alcohol. (Friends can be such a mixed blessing.)

The new year has me listening to Classic Yes for some reason. It's like a bizarre balm - in fact it reminds me of Deadeye's ashram.

"Move me on to any black square,

Use me any time you want,

Just remember that the goal

is for us all to capture all we want"

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

A very Happy New Year to everyone...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I wish I could say it's been great, but I've been sick for a week now with stomach flu and going through heat/chills, can't eat anything...can't keep it down...

But we did get to see the fireworks last night from our window at Escondido's First Night at Grape Day Park....that was nice. We could hear and see lots of illegal fireworks also....hey go to New Mexico, you can get whatever you want there....

To QuarterMaster James, thank you for the extra treat of glorious coins from other countries and a few dubloons which arrived in the mail on the 31st of December.

Rumba....the sick :D

Happy new year to one and all!. Rang it in with cannon and small arms fire and a splash of Cordon Rouge. I do like living out in the country.

Here's to a prosperous new year for all, in spite of this abysmal economy.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

A Happy New Year to ye all! Hope ye enjoyed this fine day. I did.

Now, I must apologize to any South Carolina fans out there... but... PPPHHHFFFFTTTTSSTT!!!! :rolleyes: HA!!! WE WON!!! Hawks wooped ye! ;) :::does a happy jig:::: As many times as the Hawks have been to the Buccaneer's home stadium... I think those cannons need to be resounding for us, too! ;)

Here's to a better year for us all. Here's to 2009! Huzzah!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Now, I must apologize to any South Carolina fans out there... but... PPPHHHFFFFTTTTSSTT!!!! :rolleyes: HA!!! WE WON!!! Hawks wooped ye! ;) :::does a happy jig::::

~Lady B

Congrats on yer team winnin' Lady B! My dad's alma mater team (near my home port), USC won today as well. Twas a fun game to watch. On the other hand, the Broncos over the weekend (seeking AFC chances)...not so fun to watch. *turns green*

Ah well, here's hoping the teams who didn't make it do better in their next season. ;)

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

::falls out'a me hammock::

*clears throat t' make a toast*

'n Here's t'...... :rolleyes:

::ah heck with it....wake me when th' party gets started::

;)

::climbs back in me hammock::

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!