Wooden Spoons

Kate Souris

Found these at Joann Fabrics today....

Spoons.jpg

Up near the registers in the $1 type bins. They had a whole section of bins that were marked $2.50 and this set of spoons was in it. They had TONS, of course every Joann Fabrics will likely be different, but it doesn't hurt to look if you are looking for some feast gear! Extra spoons are always handy, also!

Banner.jpg

Found these at Joann Fabrics today....

Spoons.jpg

Up near the registers in the $1 type bins. They had a whole section of bins that were marked $2.50 and this set of spoons was in it. They had TONS, of course every Joann Fabrics will likely be different, but it doesn't hurt to look if you are looking for some feast gear! Extra spoons are always handy, also!

Ahoy there Kate,

I can't get a sense of scale - what sort of size are they? Serving spoons or regular table - tea spoons?

No such luck at the JoAnn's down the street from Disney World. But I did find a 20 yard bolt of muslin for $14.99. Picked up one myself and may start working with it next week (now, to find a few patterns).

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...