I got arrested t'day

MadL

I got arrested; turns out there be a law against hunt'n reindeer with black powder in yer back yard on Christmas morn in Port o' Los Angeles!

Down at th' prison th' Constable he ask'd me "Now what would make ye think it t' be ok t' hunt reindeer in these parts?"

So I told 'em "The voice in me head o'course"

Th' Constable then ask'd me "Does this voice in yer head always speak t' ye lad?"

"Nay" I explained t' he'm "Sometime it yells 'n screams so I must tell it t' use it's Inside voice..."

Th' Constable t'was stunn'd, he proclaimed "Begad Man! Ye be as consummate a addlepate as there ever was! Now me own voice in me head be scream'n I should lock ye up fer good so as t' protect th' good citizens o' this town!!"

I told he'm "Ye should tells yer voice in yer head t' use it's Inside voice..."

With that they toss'd me back out in street, said somethin' bout naught want'n t' endanger th' other prisoners....

Marry Christmas All!!

....was that a reindeer o' there?!!? :D

Captain-Santa-Clause.jpg

Edited by MadL

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Let that be a lesson to us all: listen to the voices in yer head, but never let them get rude. Right now mine is whispering, "You really NEED a blunderbuss...Really."

Now my wife dissagrees...what to do, what to do...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Well, what be more important...the Voices or yer wife?

Aye, the rules be sayin' the wife is always right, but we'm pyrates, scupper me...what use have we for rules?

Especially the rules we didn't make up ourselves...

Let that be a lesson to us all: listen to the voices in yer head, but never let them get rude. Right now mine is whispering, "You really NEED a blunderbuss...Really."

Damn, thats sharp!

every since i fired Braze's blunderbuss the voice in me head has been sayin' the same thing. a blunderbuss me thinks would be a mighty fine birthday gift to meself.

mojito

ps

listen to the voices :rolleyes:

every since i fired Braze's blunderbuss the voice in me head has been sayin' the same thing. a blunderbuss me thinks would be a mighty fine birthday gift to meself.

mojito

ps

listen to the voices <_<

A me hardie! Wives be a plenty, ye can swap them, ye can mail order them, ye can even bid fer them on th' Ebay wench block these days. But th' voices in yer head be there fer a life time, ye be stuck with them ye be. But remember, there be no need t' waist good oil on a wheel what squeaks, just replace it!

So, I says Listen t' th' voice in yer head, if th' wife nags then tell her 'bout th' "squeaky wheel"

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...lessee here blunderbuss+wife+squeaky wheel+birthday=........hmmm.......

IT BE A MESSAGE FROM THE GODS, I NEED A WHEELLOCK BLUNDERBUSS, FROM MY WIFE, ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Now will someone please tell my wife not to offend the gods!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Things like this do not help me ignore the voices...

E006DSC_1503%20PIP-1.JPG

And yes Mojito, that is Braze's 'Buss.

I need to get one of these and take it down to the skeet range.

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I dunno...this time o' year, it be kinda hard to find any mosquitoes, at least in these parts...and they're a bit on the small side...not much meat on them skeets...

Now, if ye be shooting Texas skeets...I could relate stories about them critters...

Things like this do not help me ignore the voices...

E006DSC_1503%20PIP-1.JPG

And yes Mojito, that is Braze's 'Buss.

I need to get one of these and take it down to the skeet range.

Damn, thats sharp!