New Boots

John Flint

Ahoy mates, I came across these boots while trawling the web, and wondered if anyone else has bought them, and would reccomend them?

Thank'ye

Edited by John Flint
- John Flint

The song of a ship begins with the rhythm of the hammer,
And it grows with the work of all the men who build her!

had a pair...really thin garment leather....really narrow...have to size up for mens fit...comfy enough(compared to my period correct shoes...oofff)....but i like my "musketeer boots better....better leather...more period correct flap...goes to high inner thigh for horse back....(got em for $75)

http://www.realarmorofgod.com/store/images.../463_large5.jpg

you know Loyalist is now offering a musketeer boot...square toed...high bucket...period stitchin....may have to wait forever and a day due to oversees shipping...and border crossings....but if they are anything like their shoes....not a bad investment...

and of course below that for the pc shoes...

http://www.loyalistarms.freeservers.com/clothing.htm

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Aye, I had th' brown pair and the black pair. They are comfy enough. And just as Dogge said, go one size up. They are a soft leather so they slouch easily. There is a garter to help them stay up somewhat.

All in all, a good boot to have if ye haven't a lot of money for the more pricier CaBoots.

But, hint... check with Mary Diamond here on the Pub, she may be able to give ye a better deal on them. If not, at least ye be supportin' a highly recommended member of th' Pub an' she be INCREDIBLY reliable.

Thanks fo' th' links, Dogge. Nice boots. Ye be an evil man. :::Whimpers:::

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

CaBoot be well woth th' coin! I did naught know when I got mine but ye can opt fer a full peg version too.

Them ones at Loyalist have had me eye fer a while now! Still want t' see 'em get me shoes right first thou. I did ask 'n they say it be th' same cobbler, so remember: Measure yer foot Stand'n UP 'n with TWO pair o' sock on!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Aye, 'n ye can learn t' Speak Like A Pirate whilst ye shop as well!!!

Go HERE Matie, Bring Rum: caBoots Pirate Speak'n Class!

(dead parrot not included)

Edited by MadL

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!