Savages and Pirates and Redd...Oh My!

Redd Oktober

Ahoy, all!

Redd be up ter it again. His old Captain (his name be Granted Savage...if that don't beat all!) from his current place of employment, Backbone Entertainment...has asked Redd ter invade his home on Memorial Day Weekend for his annual Savage family reunion.

I'll be decorating the house and arranging entertainments fer this get tergether. We're not talkin' paper cutouts neither, mates! Check out the pictures from the Haunted Forest in our Pyracy Photo Gallery of our town of Tortuga ter get an idea of just how far he's willin' ter go with this!

Picture of Tortuga from Haunted Forest!

I'll keep ye all posted on updates o' course.

I would like ter ask a favor of ye all, though.

1. Does anyone know of a California Bay Area pirate themed/caribbean band that I might hire?

Who knows...perhaps a bunch of us can raid the party and hold em fer ransom!?

Arrrr!

More later!

-REDD

:lol:

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

I have a few entertainers which might be of interest-

Our own Captain Jack here at pub, along with Nyre the Black Rose do a piratical magic act. His website be here:

Pirate Magic

We frequently work with the Highlander Warriors when we have a client who needs high-end swordsmen for hire. They are fantastic and they do pirates in addition to thier Celtic warriors.

Pirate Sword Fighters

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

I have a few entertainers which might be of interest-

Our own Captain Jack here at pub, along with Nyre the Black Rose do a piratical magic act. His website be here:

Pirate Magic

We frequently work with the Highlander Warriors when we have a client who needs high-end swordsmen for hire. They are fantastic and they do pirates in addition to thier Celtic warriors.

Pirate Sword Fighters

My violin teacher and her husband do seafaring music on violin and mandolin, but it is not reflected in their website. If you're interested, I'd suggest emailing them and they can be set up with costumes through Tales of the Seven Seas. If you want to hear them first, they are sailing with us on Feb 15th and will be playing on the sail.

Fiddle n' Mandolin Pirates

I'm afraid I don't have a contact for Caribbean music.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

*joins in wif' Royaliste*

"...coconut and drink em' both..."

Arr, did some one say "drink"?

Sounds good, I'm buyin'!

:lol::lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Now why can't stuff like that happen on this coast.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ahhh Scupper...don't feel too bad. Ye might yet find yerself out here...or, better yet, me out thar!!

Capn' Jack, I'll be contactin' ye soon.

I'm going ter be photographing the house today, an' then I'll be doin' some drawin's ter show The Savages what I've got in mind. Get this...they live on Christian Ct....Be this a pirate's dream come true or what? A Parley with Savages in Christian Bay.

Har..Har..Har..

REDD.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Even MORE good news, me hearties! The Savages have agreed that Redd walks away with any plunder from the party (sets and decorations). Hmmm....perhaps a Piratical Ren Faire booth be in order.

*Redd scratches his fuzzy chin*

REDD.jpg

Ahoy!

An update on this endeavor o' mine.

The Savages have "tweaked" the theme of the party. It now be "Jungle Adventure....heavy on the piracy". (Fittin' theme fer savages, what say ye?) So I jus' need ter throw in a bunch o' tikis and things.

Arrr!

Also I have a question. Anyone know where I can find an old...run down dinghy fer sale? Doesn't need ter float, per se...but t'would be a plus in the long run. Even an ol' leaky one would suffice!

-redd

REDD.jpg