Final Grades

70 hours down, 3.75 GPA! Not bad fer a dumbass old hillbilly I reckon! An 'A' and three solid "Bs" (two were 89.36 & 89.68, almost A darnitt!) If it weren't for the tragic death of our friend and the extra horses and such I think I could have done better, but heck... I'll take those grades anyday! Man I am sooooo happy I am going to get bloomin' drunk this afternoon!!!

Bo...(doin a happy dance and glad no-one can see it!)

Congratulations to ya Bo!!!

Don't worry about that lil happy dance...

Once ye gets good n' drunk, ya won't care who see ya doin' it...

:rolleyes::lol::huh::huh:

Slainte!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

congratulaagous mate

meself i did not quit make the marks i wanted....but still in the running

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Congratulations lad!!! excellent marks! ....I just graduated with a 3.53 and got my teaching credentials; Secondary- English (not bad for several heart surgeries and a new babe) ....now looking for a teaching position nearer a lot nearer to the Atlantic(Virginia or the Carolinas)

callenishgrad.jpg

Edited by callenish gunner

Congratulations Bo for makin the good grades! How many classes do you have left on your plate?

A hearty congrats to Callenish for graduating! It is nice to be done with it, isn't it? :rolleyes:

I hope you find a teaching position in the area you're aiming for. *crosses fingers*

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Three more semsters and the PRAXIS, then it will be time to go to work! (secondary social sciences/history). You shoulda seen the look on my old high school principals face when i run into him last year and told him what i was doin! His last words to me in 1980 were; "The only reason I am signing your diploma is because nobody wants you here another year." Funny how I spent all those days skipping school, and now I want to go back? :rolleyes:

Bo

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Bo I know that feeling ....When one of my Professors told me that "because of your age and health issues, we believe you have no business going into education" ...After I warned the university about probable Federal law discrimination lawsuits; I went student teaching and was praised by my co-op teachers for my genuine passion and subject knowledge that surpassed even their own with a combined 56 years of teaching experience .....Now I just need to find a high school out there who wants a passionate/knowledgeable teacher/re-enactor who wants to teach until he croaks!