Happy Natal Dday to My Beloved William Red Wake

Maeve O'Treasaigh

How I missed out on this day....Happy Natal!!!!

Thank you for your continual service to the Watch Dog and guiding us through its journey.

For you:

diet_coke_bacon.jpg

132206567-M.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

132206567-M.jpg

Nice. Tracy made a meatloaf cake with mashed potato frosting for April Fool's one year. Bacon would have really sold that cake.

It was a very nice birthday. We had a late breakfast. Tracy took a half day off from work. I finished getting the new office set for wiring and bought the last of the supplies to do the plugs and ceiling fixture. We took a road trip and went shopping for our Blue Sun themed Firefly party on Sunday. Tracy bought me a signed copy of Chris Sanders' Kiskaloo...a comic about a cat that wears a skull eye patch...

kiskaloo-3-24-08blog.png

Later, my mparents watched the kids for over three ours while we went to Le Nonne for dinner and then took in a movie.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg