The Crewe of the Sacred Heart is FINALLY home

Fayma Callahan

Ahoy All~

Captain Callahan (aka Papa) and I made it home safely FINALLY! Just a quick note to let you know it was a safe journey. There is so much here to catch up on, but we wanted to thank everyone for the calls to check on us during our trip. This year's PiP was so much more wonderful than we could have ever expected! Huzzah to all of ye, we miss ye already.

With Love and a large tankard lifted,

Fayma (aka Mama)

MAMA!! PAPA!! So good to see you guys again. A thousand thanks for all you do to make this festival bigger and better. Glad your trip home went safely! Cant wait to see you again. Please send our best to Mohito Harriet and the kids.

All our love, hugs and kisses! Chrispy and Rusty

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Glad to hear ye are all tucked away safe and sound... miss you both terribly already... thank you so much for all that you both do from feeding to photos, to just being there.... there is nothing like Papa's laugh to lift the spirits and Mama's tears at a job well done, to remind me what this hobby is truly all about.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Mama and Papa, I'm so glad you made it home safe and sound.

I am truly grateful about the miscommunication that landed you all at Lily's home for wayward pirates. I feel blessed that we were given so much time to get to know each other better. I miss sitting on the porch and laughing till we cried. I'll hold those memories close to my heart until the next time.

Saying thank you just doesn't seem adequate enough for all the effort you put into PIP. Watching you juggle the numerous tasks each day was a thing of beauty and an inspiration for me to do all I could to make PIP better.

Love & Hugs, Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Got your message when I woke up this morning! Glad to hear you made it safely while at the same time a little saddened I couldn't convince you to stay here longer on Friday.... I suppose I should just be happy with an extra afternoon with you all!! Next time, you're hanging here for a couple of days!!! We can get in all kinds of trouble together!!!

Thank you both for EVERYTHING!!!!!

Hugs and Love!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Capt'n & Fayma, it was an honor and pleasure to meet you both. You both are from a mold that was broken long ago. Neither of you can or ever will be duplicated. I just wish I was able to spend more time with you both instead of just passing conversations and greetings. That will change next year, YE HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Glad you have made it home safely.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

My dearest Tony and Fayma ~ I am so glad you are safely home in Kentuckohiana. :unsure: I look forward to seeing you Soon! Again, my sincere thanks for transport of my merchants wares, weapons, and general materials ~ and for being some of the best people I have had the opportunity to become friends with.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Capt'n & Fayma,

It was a great pleasure meeting up with you this year. You two are just AMAZING! Thank you for the bottom of our hearts for everything. Glad to hear that you two are home safe. We wish you both a splendid Christmas and a very happy New Year!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

. . . Captain Callahan (aka Papa) and I made it home safely FINALLY! Just a quick note to let you know it was a safe journey. . .

I'm so glad you guys made it home safely! Thanks for checking in.

. . .

. . .

And see guys, I'm not the only one lifting tankards.

Hey Fayma, who’s tankard did you steal?

:unsure:

Oh and are the pictures ready yet?

How about now - have you uploaded them yet?

Are they ready now?

When will they be ready?

I'm hungry - when can we eat?

Oh and are the pictures ready yet?

How about now - have you uploaded them yet?

Are they ready now?

When will they be ready?

I'm hungry - when can we eat?

Oi Stynky took the words right out of me mouth.... **wicked grin**

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ahoy All~

Captain Callahan (aka Papa) and I made it home safely FINALLY! Just a quick note to let you know it was a safe journey. There is so much here to catch up on, but we wanted to thank everyone for the calls to check on us during our trip. This year's PiP was so much more wonderful than we could have ever expected! Huzzah to all of ye, we miss ye already.

Fayma (aka Mama)

Ahoy Sacred Heart. Glad to hear that ye made it all home safe and sound. I have been looking at Callahan magic all week and cannot get enough. BETTER than cable! I just got back from WPB today and FINALLY I am ready to settle in and unpack the chests amd casks. Huzzah and thanks for the memories!