Happy Birthday Captain Jim!

Jacky Tar

I'm sure yer out doin' somethin' important like buildin' a boat, drainin' a swamp, or pickin' out a swell, feels like hollywood, pirate outfit.

But just in case ye wander in t' this here pub, on yer birthday, I do hope yer day is a happy one.

Oi, an please post the pics, o' yer good self, wit' the day-glo feather boa, an satin shirt (bedazzled wit' the skull an crossbones).

Edited by Jacky Tar

Ah, here's to one of my great philosophical PiP pals. The afternoons spent in the oar house with you and Patrick staring at the beach and mulling over the world and bikinis is a newly minted and cherished memory.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Happy Birthday! Wishing ye the very best of all life has to offer that is good. Hoping to see ye out at more events next year, and doing what we can to help ye get to them...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ah, here's to one of my great philosophical PiP pals. The afternoons spent in the oar house with you and Patrick staring at the beach and mulling over the world and bikinis is a newly minted and cherished memory.

Yes there is nothing like philosophical musings with a bikini chaser...wait, that didn't come out right...I wasn't intimating that you are a bikini chaser...though you might be...Oh, dash it all...

Happy Birthday to Me! Thanks all.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Yes there is nothing like philosophical musings with a bikini chaser...wait, that didn't come out right...I wasn't intimating that you are a bikini chaser...though you might be...Oh, dash it all...

I believe it was Patrick who started the bikini discussion. I am not much for chasing many physical or tangible things as a general rule, but I can appreciate classic sculpture as much as the next man. :blink:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Happy birthday to another member of the December Club!

Yes, we must have a ceremony at PiP next year. Something with bacon, I imagine.

Thanks Mary. It was good to catch up a bit at PiP. So many pyrates and so little time.

Michael, it was good to meet you, even if you were in service to that rat of a King. Perhaps Hampton?

Yes, Mission, its true. I keep my shell collection and my classical sculpture pieces at the beach for all to enjoy.

3ff66f1f.jpg

Happy birthday to another member of the December Club!

Yes, we must have a ceremony at PiP next year. Something with bacon, I imagine.

Thanks Mary. It was good to catch up a bit at PiP. So many pyrates and so little time.

Michael, it was good to meet you, even if you were in service to that rat of a King. Perhaps Hampton?

Yes, Mission, its true. I keep my shell collection and my classical sculpture pieces at the beach for all to enjoy.

A fantastic birthday to you sir! It was great to chat with you at PIP, as well as being bullied a bit by you on my way down Duval :)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Jack ye had best make it down or that damn Dogge will be havin' at yer women again. Mind you I'd shoot 'im in th' foot if it would help but we need 'im t' walk th' plank fer us. "Limp the plank" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Aye Stynky. Sorry you missed the boat anyway. I think next year we need a few more line marshals, old hands and reliable.

Thank you all. I raise my rum glass to you.

3ff66f1f.jpg

Happy Birthday! Can I have your fake I.D. now that you don't need it anymore. lol I will continue to give you the same gift i have since 06 and try not to ruin anymore good photos of you by being caught in a pirate outfit that screams trick or treat. The missus and I are thinking about st. augustine and will be making p.c. fit outs so I may have some questions on materials and patterns, if you don't mind. t'was excellent to see you again! And my your next year find many of your wishes coming true!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Thanks Abbie, Chrispy. As far as PC materials goes right now I'm as big an offender as anyone, a situation that I plan to change over the year. Still, I know what is right, I just havn't gotten around to sewing up a new kit. I won't make St. Augustine I don't think, but Hampton may be possible.

Must...get...gun...case...business...off...ground....

3ff66f1f.jpg