CALLING ALL WASH DC & BALTIMORE PIRATES

Paisley

i need a pirate fix!

let's meet-up!

can we figure out someplace inbetween?

or maybe do a weekend outing to the USS Constellation...saw they have a powder monkey tour....bring the wee ones????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Aww, man! A few years too late...

:blink:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Give me enough warning and i'll try and make it down from Connecticut.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Paisley, even tho it is January our weekends have filled up. Next weekend hubby has to meet with someone and the next day we will be going to Hagerstown to see a train garden. The weekend after that is the Maryland Polar Bear Plunge of which some other people we know will be attending.

I have spoken with Capt. Flint and my hubby and I will be meeting up with him Jan. 22, which I believe is a Friday evening. We will be talking about some guidelines about forming a group. Once we have those then we should be ready to get everyone else together to discuss forming a group. We have all been in enough organized groups to know likes and dislikes. I will keep everyone posted.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Paisly luv..... we would love to meet up on a given weekend coming up. Why don't you e-mail me what is good for you and we will see if we can make it. We are moving at the end of this month so.... that is out. If you would like to wait for early Feb. we will have an open house at the new place and we could all get together then. Karen and i are allready planning a pirate party at the new house, just as soon as we get moved in. Either way.... let me know..... Flint

sweet...sweet....darlin' shalaq...

love, go back to yer rum dear...the call was fer pirates in baltimore & dc...little far away from ohio :blink:

(we'll just tell th' pub yer too drunk ta read, go rest up in th' hot tub)

*kisses forehead tenderly*

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

sweet...sweet....darlin' shalaq...

love, go back to yer rum dear...the call was fer pirates in baltimore & dc...little far away from ohio :blink:

(we'll just tell th' pub yer too drunk ta read, go rest up in th' hot tub)

*kisses forehead tenderly*

....okay.... :blink:

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

haar, lass, just say the word.....

mayhaps Feb. might be better in terms o warnin a new crew.

Z :huh:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

I might be willin to make a trip that way with me daughter one weekend but I need about a week advance notice as to which one.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

how does anyone feel about a trip to annapolis, md?

or would you rather go to baltimore? or dc for that matter....

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Annapolis would be wonderful Paisley.... Of course if we all choose Baltimore, then we would be happy to play host and let everyone use our place as a rest stop and hang out after ward..... We are setteling on the new house in two weeks. So let us know when you want to do this as we are extremely time conscious right now. We are very much looking forward to this little get together, so say when......... Flint

tried that meself mr angus...

7 people have signed up, but i fear that their ship has gone down. our "meetups" always get cancelled.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

Swabs, I've got nothing else to do, ever. I'll be wherever the DC area piratical souls choose to meet. I truly hope it'll be a place offering frosty barley pops.

Whatever port you choose, I'll be there.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

:blink:

So, ye be surrounded by 200 of 'er majesty's finest Dragoons an all ye 'ave is a musket, a pistol and yer cutlass. What do ye do?.............Kill 'em all!!!

and a great big Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

Paisley me fine blond headed lass. I tried the meetup thingy and couldn't locate the Wash DC area meetup. Oh well. Wherever and whenever count me in.

Whatever happened to going up to tour one of the boats in Baltimore? I think touring an old square rigger or a schooner is better than playing with a room full of drunk monkeys.

Let me know.

and another big Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh to go away with.

:ph34r:

So, ye be surrounded by 200 of 'er majesty's finest Dragoons an all ye 'ave is a musket, a pistol and yer cutlass. What do ye do?.............Kill 'em all!!!

Guest Angus MacVox

To use meetup, just provide your zipcode when you sign up...

As for the meetups being cancelled, they are always cancelled unless 5 people confirm attendance. Each month everyone signed up gets 2 emails - the first, vote on a location, the second, confirm or decline attendance. Doing both is essential for the meetup to occur.

Stay signed up with meetup, whether they're occuring or not, because your being signed up attracts more people to sign up. Eventually, you'll have enough people signed up so that enough of them will confirm and the meetup will occur. Usually it takes 15 or more for 5 to get around to confirming like they're supposed to. More people than those 5 usually show up though in my experience.

• 1 month later...

hey!!!! just had a great idea! anyone want to meet at a washington caps hockey game???

they sell special packs of 4 tickets for $82.

that special part is for $82 you get 4 tix, 4 burgers, 4 chips, 4 drinks, n 4 baseball hats....

bad thing is they are up in the crow's nest, but i actually don't mind those seats at all

anyone game???? pardon the pun

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

if you guys like this idea..i found two dates that might work out nice:

Washington Capitals vs New York Rangers -

Saturday, Apr 3 2004 3:00PM

Fan Appreciation Day

Shirts-off Our Backs

2003-04 Team Poster Giveaway

or

Washington Capitals vs Atlanta Thrashers -

Saturday, Mar 20 2004 7:00PM

All Star Poster Giveaway

if we get enough people, i'll call for group price

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

I signed up for Meetups and so far there has been 4 scheduled and cancelled.

I have received emails stating a meetup is scheduled and to vote on the venue. I go to the site and try to vote but get an error page that states technical problem and to try later. I try later and for days afterward but still can't vote because of a problem with the site. I have contacted the site 3 times and told them of the problem. As of today, the problem still exists. :lol:

I'm very interested in meeting others from my area (Richmond, VA) for get togethers and participating in piratical events.

~Selestia~

First Wench

Pyrates Of the Eastern Sea

Email - pyratesoftheeasternsea@usa.com

Website - Pyrates Of The Eastern Sea

Pirate Reenactor - Tales Of The Seven Seas

website - Tales Of The Seven Seas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wildest dream come true ~or~ worst nightmare realized....

the choice is NOT yours....

it all depends on which mood I'm in

.... and....

how much rum there is to drink!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~