Happy Natal Day t' Blackjohn!

Jacky Tar

Happy birthday, to you, suh! Hope you have a little pirate, and a little steam, in your celebration! Your party dirigible awaits.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Happy day to ye!

Here's hopin ye have such a happy day that ye flips yer wig, it needed changin anyway! Har, har.

May the day bring all that ye wants and none of that which ye so richly deserves.

A well wished day to ye and happy huntin.

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

AYE!!!!

Happiest o' Natal Days Lad!!!

Hmmm... late fer th' party, am I? Yer all in th' English Pub gettin' soused eh?

Well then!

Slainte!!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I hope yer dreams o' joinin' up wit' Space Cowboys, an Air Pirates, don't mean yer leavin' us earth (an sea) bound ones behind.

A very Happy Birthday Sir!

Thanks for the kind wishes. In fact, some of my birthday booty was space cowboy related, but I did get some booty as befits the pirates o' the seas as well. So yeah, I'll be around for awhile. And besides, I really like you folks. Of all the forums I frequent, this one seems to have the greatest amount of friendship amongst its members. For that, I salute you all.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Oi! Get off me Beerthday you thieving bilge rat!

Happy Beerthday to ya Black John!

Haha... thanks, and same to you!

My favorite dictator shares our birthday. As does Tyra Banks and Marisa Tomei (you can have first pick, I'll happily take whichever is left) Ha! And I didn't know it, but so does Pappy Boyington! (though not robert conrad)

http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/birth_december_4.html

My Home on the Web

Happy Birthday, John! Here's to another long and prosperous year and the hope that we'll get to sit down and toss the dice about.

Thanks!

Speaking of dice... what are you doing at the end of February... nevermind... I'll send you an email!

My Home on the Web

Happy birthday, to you, suh! Hope you have a little pirate, and a little steam, in your celebration! Your party dirigible awaits.

Thanks! There was certainly a little pirate (a Real Pirates exhibit t-shirt, and the exhibit guide book). I'm still awaiting for that dirigible! If you should happen to see one, please send it my way.

<_<

My Home on the Web

Happy day to ye!

Here's hopin ye have such a happy day that ye flips yer wig, it needed changin anyway! Har, har.

May the day bring all that ye wants and none of that which ye so richly deserves.

A well wished day to ye and happy huntin.

-Greydog

Wig flippin' is always fun! As it were, I was able to dodge our Captain for the day (except via email), so all went well.

Thanks!

My Home on the Web

AYE!!!!

Happiest o' Natal Days Lad!!!

Hmmm... late fer th' party, am I? Yer all in th' English Pub gettin' soused eh?

Well then!

Slainte!!!!

Thank you sir! And hopefully our paths will cross again in '09.

As for the pub... Red Lobster doesn't quite compare... but the Long Island Iced Tea was strong, and the lobster tasty!

My Home on the Web

Ahoy, Blackjohn... hope ye had a great day. Get what ye wanted? Plenty o' treasure?

~Lady B

Thank you ma'am. Thank you very much. Well, other than the wonderful birthday wishes from the fine folk here at the Pub, my dad gave me $50, which I promptly spent on rpging stuff. From the wife and kids I received, as I mentioned above, a Real Pirates exhibit t-shirt (though frankly, the best t I saw there was the one my wife bought for son#1 which says "pirates stole my homework"), the guidebook for same, and some map making software designed for the gamer. I didn't get any rum. Nor that bottle of Tokaji Eszencia I was hoping for. But Xmas is right around the corner!

<_<

But you know, the best gift was sitting there at the kitchen table listening to my family sing happy birthday. Family is the best gift of all.

My Home on the Web

Copy_of_fCaptains_Table.jpg

Wishing you cool hats and chocolate..all the year through

Though I may have to rob you... :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Happy day of birth to a no-gooder's no-gooder...

May you continue to help fellow reenactors keep their historic dreams alive!!

Here's to you!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!