Happy End Of Hurricane Season!!!!

Animal

Happy End Of Hurricane Season everyone!!!!!! Let the party begin!!!!!!!!!! Just ignore that big weather system off the coast, it'll just go to Hati or Cuba or somwheres else :rolleyes: Let the floggings begin or whatever it is you do in Key West!!!!!!!

Animal

Edited by Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

party report- the flag burned on the 3rd try. There was a lot of wind which caused problems, but eventually we gave them the fireball they wanted.

Then mother nature got ticked that we told her the season was over so she unleashed a hurricane style tempest on us. My hat was a casualty and sent flying into the briney deep :blink:

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

The scuttlebutt was that ole Nepture tried his best to keep those flags from going up in smoke. I have heard it said though that Portside Tom can burn anything! Thanks to everyone and cannot wait to pillage with you all. Thanks to the Goddess in the Bodice for casting such a wide Internet and a hearty Huzah to the Amazing Callahans and the Crewe of the Sacred Heart. The madness has begun!

Are you referring to the wind or the damn torrent that broke loose just after the burning ceremony.... not pretty.....

We kept Portside away from the fire power this time...he had an ugly run in with it a few days ago... Instead he was trusting when I said...'here... hold this pole with flags on it'..... gawd I love trusting pirates :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Aye, we managed to break a two year curse on non-burning Hurricane flags. The things went up in a massive ball of flames that took everyone by surprise.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Aye, we managed to break a two year curse on non-burning Hurricane flags. The things went up in a massive ball of flames that took everyone by surprise.

-- Hurricane

Better soak it in petro....pertro....... ;) aw hell, just soak it in gas, starting now. It will go up in a snap of the doglock :blink:

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

-- Hurricane

Better soak it in petro....pertro....... ;) aw hell, just soak it in gas, starting now. It will go up in a snap of the doglock :blink:

Animal

Actually, the doglock was the problem, not the fuel... the flag was well fueled(literally dropping in it), but it was SOOOO windy that the charge and sparks were not getting to the fuel and the flags and were going past them. As soon as we could get a spark close, they went up like the fireballs they were meant to be.

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com