While the rum lasts

Captain Mickey

Avast. Boson run up my colors.

Birthing out of Tampa Bay, I and my crew of smallish rascals enjoy all of the pirate festivals that this area has to offer. We be looking for others to join on raids and revelries.

Am always looking for good pirate plunder and fantastic adventures. We you stand by the mast with me?

DSC00088.JPG

Mickey Flint

First Mate o' the Harbinger

Me Website...

l_86c90f45206f4ce9bad5d7f52fdc1fc6.jpg

An there ye go askin' us t' stand wi' ye at the mast and ye've not even bought a round for the house yet. This being a Pub and the proprieties needin' t' be observed, I'll have a Smithwick's Ale iffen yer purse can stand the strain.

Now then: Welcome aboard, mate! I, too, sail out o' the Tampa area (Myakka City, acutally, but grew up on the bay and the Gulf.) So if you are hankerin' for adventure, why is it you're not going to Pyrates in Paradise in Key West come the next week? It beats the bilgewater out of any wee fest ye've e'er been to.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Ahh.... good t' see ye made it here. :D

Aye, shall take ye up on that there rum t' drink! ::: holds out tankard:::

And again, welcome to th' Pub. I'm sure yo'r enjoy thyself here. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

Well keel haul me and slap me thrice, but never did I receive any response a'tal to these good brethren's notes.

****POURS a MIGHTY drought of Smithwicks to Captain Jim and a triple jigger of Sailor Jerry Rum to Lady B*******

Captain Jim, I learned about PIP too late to make it this year. I am hoping to make the St. Augustine reenactment in March. Do you know of anything else in the meantime in our waters?

As for the rest of you mangy lot, the bar is open. Come on in and speak your poison and receive yer share.

***Pours self a stiff mug o Sailor Jerry "neat"*****

EDIT - ****2 MUGS OF SAILOR JERRY*****

Want some?

Edited by Captain Mickey

Mickey Flint

Me Website...

Ill take a Plunder Me Cherry extra cherries of course *holds out her empty tankard* And Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay it looks like it might prove lively! *Grins*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Welcome!

Hmmmm......I see yer mouse ears 'ave been cut off. Was it Disney cutthroat? (No not Iron Bess, but on the other hand.....she who wields the sword o' mighty...)

In any case we be servin' up the best here, so I hope ye be right nice and thirsty fer not only drink but some learnin' too.

pirateme-vi.gif

Ill take a Plunder Me Cherry extra cherries of course *holds out her empty tankard* And Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay it looks like it might prove lively! *Grins*

Lively be a most familiar reckoning on me charts, to be sure. On double dose of Plunder Me Cherry with a case of extra cherries. Fer ye be knowing that ye can never have too many cherries!

**raises his rum and gives abit of a shanty**

Mickey Flint

Me Website...

Welcome!

Hmmmm......I see yer mouse ears 'ave been cut off. Was it Disney cutthroat? (No not Iron Bess, but on the other hand.....she who wields the sword o' mighty...)

In any case we be servin' up the best here, so I hope ye be right nice and thirsty fer not only drink but some learnin' too.

pirateme-vi.gif

They don pinned me ears back and gave over with not but a barbers knife. Swore to me that the loss of there would be added to my girth down there. Tis true so I am told. They have give my sword a name or two, but truly I pay thoses sill lasses no heed.

As fer learnin, I am a man who repects the letters and numbers, and most of all, the lore found in the likes of ye and yer shipmates!

Well mmet Rumba Rue

**tips the rum jug over Rumba Rue's mug**

Edited by Captain Mickey

Mickey Flint

Me Website...

OderlesseyeRRR.jpg

Welcome

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."