Tea n' Tings

Diosa De Cancion

For those of you who like tea, or would just like to try something different (as herbal teas taste nothing like regular tea) I will have 10 herbal teas up for purchase inside the fort. They will be at our Tea n' Tings Shop which will be in the casement at the far side of the parade grounds.

100% of the proceeds from all tea shop will go to the American Cancer Society through our Relay for Life fundraising efforts. (so feel free to tip your wenches well!)

Here's what's on the tea menu

Anise Star Pods (licorice in flavor)

Cinnamon Bark

Lemon Grass

Rose Buds

Peppermint

Spearmint

Sassafrass (Root Beer)

Immune Supporting Tea - Ingredients - Echinachea, Astragalus, Rosehips, Calendula, Burdock, Red Clover, Peppermint, Spearmint, Boneset and licorice

Sinus Tea - Ingredients - Elder Flower, Eyebright, Echinacea, Orange Peel, Dandelion leaf, Goldenrod.

The price is $2 if you don't have your own muslin teabag and $1 for a refill using your bag. We will have hot water and a few teacups if you would like to sit in the area and enjoy your drink. If you're on the run, we have styrofoam cups as well.

We supply the hot water. We'll also have honey and cane sugar to add.

If it goes well this year, we'll add more flavors next year!

See you all there!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

snow....snow.... you mean snow cones? we have those down here... but you know, the tropical sun makes them melt pretty fast so you need to eat them quickly! :D <hide>

Hurricane just chimed in to remind me that we are dealing with ice here too.... ok...so they're to cool our drinks... but you know.... we have ice too.....

Edited by Goddess in the Bodice

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

By the way, if anyone wants to have an indulgent trip here sometime, Cypress House is the bomb. It is by far the best place to stay here in KW if you have the nickels. Great food, great hosts, open bar happy hour every day and I heard their Thanksgiving meal they served to everyone was out of this world.

Just ask for Dave - the host with the most! A terrific guy.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com