Happy Thanksgiving.

Hawk the QM

Yes, it's early. Yes Thanksgiving isn't until tomorrow but I'm going to be knee deep in foodie goodness and definitely will NOT be on my computer.

Yaaaaar so that being said. Happy Thanksgiving to me mates and have yerselves a good'n.

If you don't believe in Thanksgiving then happy

Gettinfatlisteningtorelativeslamestorieswhilewecramturkeyinourmouthsuntilwepasso

ut Day.

Edited by Thequartermaster

Oderlesseye luvs ye all! Be safe this Holiday

and be with ye special ones..Ifen thar be no such thing.

Look in the mirror and WallA! A special one! You...

HAppy Thanx giving..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

A most hearty Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

Whether with family or friends, enjoy the feast and good fellowship...with extra dressing and cranberry sauce for all! :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hope ye all had a Happy Thankgiving!

Now to plunder for the holidays!

Oh and yeah now I get to hang all the lights ack! it better be warm!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I hadda a kinda cool Thnkstakin' Day....

I got drafted to help with th' work at the Wild Grape (Carol's other restaurant)

The first seating was a really cool family.... (then I waRshed alla th' dishes...)

Then for the kinda open seating (whoever wanted to buy dinner) we all meet in the bar, had a few drinks and introduced ourselves.... then to eat....

The cool part... 6 different couples, family style dining... Hey there was a couple up from LA...comedians, the guy will be on a TV show within the next month, a couple from Brazil, a Mom and her son.... just a bunch people wot didn't have familys ter be wit fer th' day.... So we kinda made one big mixed sorta family fer th' night.......It was great...

Kinda re-news my faith that "peeples is peeples......" (a miss-quote from one of the Muppet movies...)