sunset at key west ??

silas thatcher

The best view is on the ramparts of the fort, by the way. Incredible and no tourists!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Thanks for the invite. Diosa has a great new obsidian knife she's been anxious to use - the hammock sounds like a perfect place for her to enjoy the sunset. I know she'll be excited about your offer. Is there any soft dirt nearby? You know, something without a lot of roots -- easy to dig a pit into?

Regards,

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

how much of suntan am i gonna get from 7 am til 10 am daily????

**** some one lie to me and tell me i shall get PLENTY of tan during these hours!!!************

Many THANKS to Lily for posting a place i could see sunrise and sunset times

and there will be no killin 'cept by medical personnnel..... or the ships surgeon will be very upset.......

**** some one lie to me and tell me i shall get PLENTY of tan during these hours!!!************

and there will be no killin 'cept by medical personnnel..... or the ships surgeon will be very upset.......

Your welcome and don't worry, you'll get plenty of sun. No lie either.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Sunset during the time of our event is in the vicinity of 5:38pm. And, yes, the best view is from the park--either the fort or along the sea wall. If you need a show with cats jumping thru hoops and escape artists (no kidding!) go to Mallory Square.

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

welp...considerin thats where i take me mornin bathe....and presently i am sportin a ..."Michigan Tan"......you might be up for one helluva burn.....considerin last year me arse worked a kin to a reflector!!!!

:rolleyes:

i aint proud...i'm just sayin -_-

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

For those who have never been to KW, let me echo Harry and suggest you spend at least one sunset at Mallory Square. You may or may not see the sunset, but you will definitely remember it. (People used to clap when the sun set, which I thought was incredibly neat - like applause for God - but the last few times I was down there, the circus had usurped the sunset to such a degree that not many people clapped. Oh well.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG