any one else so excited beyond reason????

lady constance

The plan is to present all the "treasures" we've received to our young man prior to the start of the Anne Bonny/Mary Read trial inside the fort Saturday morning. The trial is scheduled for 11am. So, the presentation will be just before that.

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan is to present all the "treasures" we've received to our young man prior to the start of the Anne Bonny/Mary Read trial inside the fort Saturday morning. The trial is scheduled for 11am. So, the presentation will be just before that.

Thanks Harry, will make sure you have it with plenty of time to spare...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Dang... can't figure out what I'm frettin' about.... I have all day today an' alla tomorrow to clean and pack everything.... but I got that naggin' feelin' that I'm forgetting somethin..........

clothes, hammock, something that stabs and something that shoots, what else is there besides yer plane ticket?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Dang... can't figure out what I'm frettin' about.... I have all day today an' alla tomorrow to clean and pack everything.... but I got that naggin' feelin' that I'm forgetting somethin..........

clean!?!?? :huh:

and i thoughts yous wuz a real pyrate?!?! :angry:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Report from PIP:

It's a beautiful chamber of commerce day in Key West. Went sailing with Lily on the Wolf. Have seen the Callahans, Cascabel,Braze, Harry and the Bone Islands, Rusty Nell, Liberte'...

I'm currently sitting on the upper deck of the Schooner Bar enjoying a few drinks and waiting for the sunset! (I love my iPhone)

The rest of you get your arses down here!!!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Don't forget to pack yerself, sir!

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

Damnation...I'm already exhausted and I haven't even reached Richmond yet... ack!

I'm starting to appreciate Patrick's take on this event..."let's drink rum and lay on the beach and do nothing..."

Forget the boat, we need one of them 20' trailers that Pern has... and only a fraction of the crewe is going to this event... Mickey I can't tell you how grateful I am you have Maddogge's heavy stuff...

Edited by Capt. Sterling

Crewe of the Archangel

i got a flu shot last week...now i got the flu...and so does me family.....fell off a pole earlier in the week an still got crink in me neck that just wont go away....and me thumb is still dislocated....and i on call so no rest for the wicked...no slepp either....

but....

in a mere day or 2....i shall be in keywest...balmy warm breezes carressing me to sleep....bathing every morning in the ocean...gittin shnockered everynight with good friends....

and all shall be right with the world..... :rolleyes:

until i git back and freeze me arse again!!!! :rolleyes:

i got a flu shot last week...now i got the flu...and so does me family.....fell off a pole earlier in the week an still got crink in me neck that just wont go away....and me thumb is still dislocated....and i on call so no rest for the wicked...no slepp either....

That.....Sucks.

in a mere day or 2....i shall be in keywest...balmy warm breezes carressing me to sleep....bathing every morning in the ocean...gittin shnockered everynight with good friends....

I feel your pain. Though I checked the forcast for here...and it's supposed to snow while we are out in the Sunny 75 in Key West....

Banner.jpg

but....

I'm packing vicodin, if ye want some for the crick in yer neck, but then ye can't get schnockered. Just bring the Green Fairy...trust me, she does a how lot better than the vicodin...

Crewe of the Archangel

I didn't need a flu shot. Between all the people on campus, and three kids in school, my Blondie working as pre-school teacher, well, I'm getting sick no matter what. This was our week off school, and I've been coughin' up green goobers all week! YEEEUUUCK! PTOOOEY. As I wheeze along this week, I will think about all you folks havin a good time in fair weather. My consolation will be in the bottle of Meyers Legend 10 yr old stuff that a neighbor bought me for welding on his combine in the middle of the night a couple weeks ago. I'll toast you all in good health next week from my little fire pit out back.

Bo

Right then, I know why most of them died early....ugh...

Crewe of the Archangel

OMG..tis a miracle... all the heavy duty stuff is ready to go and part way there all ready... I can actually take a nap and when I get in the car tomorrow night at midnight I can SLEEP until 4 am... this is the best event EVER!!! just remind me to put the rest of the gallows on the car roof tomorrow... OMG, OMG, I can actually take a nap now... I'm going to die of shock...

Crewe of the Archangel

This is the best event EVER!!! just remind me to put the rest of the gallows on the car roof tomorrow... OMG, OMG, I can actually take a nap now... I'm going to die of shock...

Lilly pokes at the sleeping Captain. "What about the trailer, Captain?...Captain?" With a sigh, Lilly nudges him again..."Move over...I've just finished packing the last of my outfits. Oh, and I packed an extra dress for Maddogge...just in case he feels pretty."

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

...fell off a pole earlier in the week an still got crink in me neck that just wont go away....

Auuuggghhh! I just got a vision of Madogge pole dancing in that chemise! Auuuggghhh! Must flush out brain with rhum! Auuuuggghhh!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

...fell off a pole earlier in the week an still got crink in me neck that just wont go away....

Auuuggghhh! I just got a vision of Madogge pole dancing in that chemise! Auuuggghhh! Must flush out brain with rhum! Auuuuggghhh!

Were his jingly-jangly bits intact?!!?!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Aaaaauuuuuggghhh!!!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Aaaaauuuuuggghhh!!!

hahaha...laughed so hard...just fell off another pole...(telephone that is).... :angry:

and yes deary...the jingly jangleybits are safe and in tact...had em packed away... :angry:

Three more days, then the drive to Brig's, then we're on our way. Can't wait to see you all again. Did I hear something about a fairy???

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

I would be more excited if I were not facing a MOUNTAIN of schoolwork that needs to be completed by Thursday. But, You better believe that come thursday, at 4:30 pm, I will b leaving my school FOR THE LAST TIME and singing the whole while I drive to Key West!

I would be more excited if I were not facing a MOUNTAIN of schoolwork that needs to be completed by Thursday. But, You better believe that come thursday, at 4:30 pm, I will b leaving my school FOR THE LAST TIME and singing the whole while I drive to Key West!

:angry: We're cheering for you!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel